BANGKOK
webfact

Amnesty urges Thai govt to drop all charges against Thanathorn, Future Forward members

Ofcourse Amnesty international said that silly. Don't they know that they have all those newly Imported armored personal carriers to uphold democracy if freedom of speech gets out of hand. Today is FFP court day. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wonder what happened to the saying cheats never prosper  it must translate to they always do here🤔

• Like 2

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed:

10 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Yep, I was just reading that on the BP site, now, what about this 'loan' business ? 

It wasn't a gift or donation so surely doesn't fall under the rules being spouted, it was a loan to be repaid with interest if I read all the reports right, and how can they possibly call his money illegal without providing evidence ??

Maybe, just maybe the courts are beginning to wake up to the fact that the dinosaurs are close to extinction so are now showing their true mettle. I really really hope so.

I would love it if the courts were waking up but I don't think that's the case.

The courts have even admitted that rulings can be up to their interpretation. So they can just say they don't see it as a loan. They see it as a donation. In any civilized country it's not what you know it's what you can prove. Here, well, it's whatever they say it is.

• Like 1

Usurpers chickened out with the dissolution. Now or never, push like a madman. There's a crack in the usurper's wall.

Edited by DrTuner

52 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

So the case has been dropped. Apparently there was no real evidence. If there was no real evidence, how did this case ever get accepted in the first place? Me thinks this is just a big show. A red herring, if you will. Make the courts look impartial and honourable so they think they have more credibility when they do eventually dissolve FFP. I really hope I'm wrong. 

Yes but the mud sticks and many people will believe it true and that was the objective.

• Like 2