Air Force to support govt in tackling PM2.5 dust particles

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could they not just fly their planes around to blow the dust particles out to sea ?

You certainly don't need the Air Force to see one of the many fires that are lit by the many criminal arsonists, you need an apparatus ready to enforce the laws in force without being afraid to report

Why not set up a "hot line" for anyone to report burning so that it can be investigated immediately, the message can be relayed to the nearest fire services to go and extinguish the fire and charge th

Posted Images

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Why not set up a "hot line" for anyone to report burning so that it can be investigated immediately, the message can be relayed to the nearest fire services to go and extinguish the fire and charge the culprit for the costs involved!

With a serious fine

Yes  in a  cunning  new  scheme all  jet engines  will be replaced with   rubber band  powered props,  double  bonus,  alleviating the  low  price  of  rubber at the same  time and  helping "poor  farmers"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Why not set up a "hot line" for anyone to report burning so that it can be investigated immediately, the message can be relayed to the nearest fire services to go and extinguish the fire and charge the culprit for the costs involved!

They  could  convert the "grass a  farang"  hotline number  and use  that instead

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Why falang thinking too mutch? Give me headache all this thinking!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The problem is not only with the government but also with the people who are too proud of owning a car. They should encourage those people to use public transportation. But most people complain about the pm2.5 while sitting in their car. But when you confront them, they be like i dOnT waNt tO gIvE uP mY cAR, whY dOnt yOu dO iT? 

I don't get the point of standing with your car in traffic jam right under the BTS. Why not just take the BTS?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

The problem is not only with the government but also with the people who are too proud of owning a car. They should encourage those people to use public transportation. But most people complain about the pm2.5 while sitting in their car. But when you confront them, they be like i dOnT waNt tO gIvE uP mY cAR, whY dOnt yOu dO iT? 

I don't get the point of standing with your car in traffic jam right under the BTS. Why not just take the BTS?

Only a small percentage of the Bangkok residents live near a BTS line. Bangkok's public transportation network is very inefficient, and used only by those who have no choice. 

• Like 1