Air Force to support govt in tackling PM2.5 dust particles

webfact

7 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

I don't get the point of standing with your car in traffic jam right under the BTS. Why not just take the BTS?

Just about the only place in middle of BKK where you can actually drive forward is under the BTS. Anywhere else it's a parking lot. I take it you don't drive.

Edited by DrTuner

One place to start would be to impose a fine of 15,000 baht on all cane farmers found burning cane. Second offense. Fine of 200,000 baht permanently levied against the land and a warning that on the third offense the fine will be a million baht and the land will be permanently confiscated. 

This is an emergency situation. This is the beginning of a long term plague. People are dying. Someone needs to do something. The army is totally inadequate for the task. Way over their small heads. Incompetent beyond the most drastic nightmare scenarios. 

Support the government? What is the government doing to support?

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

The problem is not only with the government but also with the people who are too proud of owning a car. They should encourage those people to use public transportation. But most people complain about the pm2.5 while sitting in their car. But when you confront them, they be like i dOnT waNt tO gIvE uP mY cAR, whY dOnt yOu dO iT? 

I don't get the point of standing with your car in traffic jam right under the BTS. Why not just take the BTS?

Apparently it's a status symbol. It shows that you are upwardly mobile (oh the irony).