2020 Best current unlimited prepaid data package

mirtl

9 minutes ago, james.d said:

This is the link: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/4g-10mbps-1-i258075135-s397867693.html

No need to include anything after the question mark.

If not needed for a whole year, the 10 Mbps package costs 200 baht per month on a normal SIM, on all networks.

32 minutes ago, ESCAPIS said:

Just got one from Shopee. ฿1169. Free shipping

60gb 12 months, 10mbs.

https://shopee.co.th/product/72187579/5705308781?smtt=0.0.9

You are confused.

There are two products for sale.

Yours is not limited to 10 Mbps. It is 60 GB at the 'Max Speed' available at your location.

The second product is unlimited 10 Mbps.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Brock said:

I am currently using an AIS TheOneSIM, cost 250Baht for one month unlimited, and if you topup its 200B

Nothing to do with One SIM. You've have just had a 200 baht per month, 10 Mbps unlimited package, applied to a ONE SIM. But it can be applied to almost any new AIS SIM(or DTAC and Truemove H for that matter).

4 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

You are confused.

There are two products for sale.

Yours is not limited to 10 Mbps. It is 60 GB at the 'Max Speed' available at your location.

The second product is unlimited 10 Mbps.

I bought the True 1 year sim 60gb at Max speed , done a few speed checks and it came in at between 13 and 138 Mbps for 1,250 baht from Lazada ,of course it depends on location but so far is great.

Last year i had True unlimited 4 Mbps 1 year sim for 1,245 baht but this has disappeared and the nearest is 10 Mbps unlimited for 1,800 baht or thereabouts.

2 hours ago, estnet said:

How did u get this?  I was told it is 212 for 1 gig and then much higher rates for unlimited?

Just ask at any service centre. All networks have a similar offer. Unlimited 4 Mbps for 150 baht and unlimited 10 Mbps for 200 baht. 

2 hours ago, elgenon said:

Is that prepaid or postpaid? Is it only for a new sim/number?

It is prepaid and for new SIMs only. If you want to keep your number simply switch the provider - you can take your old number with you (and this is law). What you can't take with you is any balance at your old provider. 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, Beggar said:

It is prepaid and for new SIMs only. If you want to keep your number simply switch the provider - you can take your old number with you (and this is law). What you can't take with you is any balance at your old provider. 

So I can't get it if I currently have a sim? What's the best prepaid i can get??

On 1/23/2020 at 11:29 PM, Eindhoven said:

Just buy a new SIM for 50 baht. How hard is that?

Otherwise you can port your number to Truemove H and sign up with them.

I would assume the sim would have to be for a new phone number if with the same provider. Old number if with new provider. True?

2 hours ago, elgenon said:

I would assume the sim would have to be for a new phone number if with the same provider. Old number if with new provider. True?

Yes, you can port the number to Truemove H if you wish and apply that way.

Make sure that you can receive 10 Mbps with Truemove H at your location before you port the number and if so, apply the package within seven days of obtaining the new SIM.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, oznomad said:

I bought the 1850b True deal.

Could only get 1mbps out of it in central Jomtien. Returning.

You are lucky that they will accept a return. 

You should always test the network by trying out Prepaid SIM in the location that you intend to use it.

In my location, Truemove H and DTAC offer relatively low max speeds, whilst AIS offers far greater.

Whilst in Jomtien, DTAC offered me the best speed.

All quoted speeds are location permitting. So buy a Prepaid SIM and speedtest it, if you need to be sure of what you will obtain.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

anyone have links to these 200 baht / month 10 mbps deals?

They are now 300 baht, unless you commit to an annual package. New SIM only.

If you want to add a unlimited 10 Mbps package to your current SIM, you can do so for 1926 baht over 90 days.

• Like 1

thank you.  I think I'll only be here another 3 months, so no need for a year (although I wish I knew of these deals when I got here in February.  I've paid a good 5k per phone by now at least).  Not worried about keeping a phone number i currently have.

300 baht is fine too (compared to the 1300 or so I have been paying to dtac).

19 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

thank you.  I think I'll only be here another 3 months, so no need for a year (although I wish I knew of these deals when I got here in February.  I've paid a good 5k per phone by now at least).  Not worried about keeping a phone number i currently have.

300 baht is fine too (compared to the 1300 or so I have been paying to dtac).

So what do you want to do? Continue with current SIM and add a 90 day pack(642 baht per month) or obtain a new SIM and pay 300 per month.