BANGKOK
stament

Setting up a hydroponic greenhouse

Morning all,

I've had a look at some of the hydroponic threads on here but they all seem to be too advanced for me lol.

I know nothing about this topic and am keen to learn the basics and how to set up the greenhouse with all the kit, etc. Is there a basic thread somewhere where I can start? Also be useful if I can see where to buy the kit from and approximately how much it costs. I read I would need a generator which certainly surprised me, clearly my lack of knowledge is shown.

Thanks in advance. I'm located in Lamphun. Be interested to see anyone's set-up if they live nearby.

• Like 1

First thing you want to consider is what you want to grow, then you can decide on what type of grow system to invest in.

I see, didn't realise it was a different set-up shows how naive I am on the subject.

What do you suggest growing? 

5 minutes ago, stament said:

I see, didn't realise it was a different set-up shows how naive I am on the subject.

What do you suggest growing? 

Medical marijuana?:sorry:

• Haha 1

Plenty of instructional videos on Youtube, do a search for "Hydroponic"  " hydroponic set up" "vertical hydroponic"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lettuce in a deep water raft setup will be your best bet now that the hot weather will be coming soon. This would be a good setup to start with to get some experience - http://www.higreenshop.com/product/18/ชุดปลูกพืช-hw-100. An ec/tds meter to measure nutrient levels and a ph meter are also must haves. Yeah grow some marijuana and have a long stay in thailands best accommodations.

• Thanks 1