Man held after hundred of bones found in pond as murder case grips Thailand

webfact

23 hours ago, neeray said:

Sick scum.

Note: I fully expect to hear from some sympathizers about how he may have mental disease (probably brought on by his use of meth). Bring it on. Hit the sad emoji. I don't care.

And this really qualifies him as "sick scum", "A young woman who was left overnight in a metal casket has already been found buried in grounds behind his address in Petchkasem 47 in Thonburi west of Bangkok."

It's quite possible to sympathise and empathise. I imagine I can partly understand this animal. Surely it is impossible for anyone capable of doing things like this NOT to have 'mental disease'.

Certainly he should never be allowed any kind of freedom. 

15 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The human skeleton is the internal framework of the human body. It is composed of around 270 bones at birth – this total decreases to around 206 bones by adulthood after some bones get fused together. The bone mass in the skeleton reaches maximum density around age 21

Wikipedia. 
Dr Krisapong commented that Ice had possibly learnt bad behavior from his father but said that there was no definitive evidence that "killer DNA" could be passed on.
Let's hope that Pinocchio will never have children then, if the DNA could be passed on. Do you think that he's got all bones together?