My appreciation of this wonderful country

AlanSheyla

22 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand has pros & cons.

I think you are being a little bit subjective with that comment. Sure there are plenty of pro's in Pattaya and the like, and the male Thai populace do try to con their fellow countrymen quite regularly. However, calling them all pros and cons is a little strong. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:30 AM, kingofthemountain said:

Do you even realize in this post

you are just complaining yourself about

the same thing again and again

at a point it's now laughable?

When do you realize we dont care , we didn't invite you to this post and I was quite clear in the post that if you have nothing good to say tell the wall in your house not here, I stand by my post and have a box of Kleenex tissues to anyone who wants to cry about being called idiot next time and getting me banned. (then complain why i dont reply....) There are quite a few rules broken by said person but I can deal with it in conversation not run to mummy and daddy... Drain this swamp. Spread some love for heavens sake, 

• Confused 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:07 AM, kingofthemountain said:

Again you don't understtand

i don't pay for love. i pay for they leave after we have sex

but it's not the topic here

and it was not my question, still you don't answer.

I don't mockm criticize or ridicule him, you have to read again

the topic, i have asked serious questions as some others members have done

and then the OP has refused to answer and start to be rude with everyone.

For what? He win? Yinn there is nothing to win here, even POTY is a big joke ahaha

Refused to answer because you got be banned lol ???? and you knew it when you wrote this post.... what a joke.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:06 AM, Yinn said:

They not good social. Rejection.

Must pay for girlfriend/wife. Nobody want them.

No real friend.

low intelligence

pitiful guys.

I think most TVF member positive. But not post much.

The negative one post to much. Everyday complain. Complain everything. Imagine negative thing happen. Not true story.

YINN win POTY. If you read the thread same 20-30 guys attack me so much. But the polite majority one vote me win.

Drain the Swamp.

TVF more intersting hear about positive real story same this thread. And people help each other. People complain is boring.

Negative guys post to much, because not have real life friend.

When somebody post about happy life, the negative guys so jealous about that. 

Love this 

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What was so great about your boomboom last night ?

R U some pervert, a social media voyeur?

Anyhow, had a few more since, but now I am back home waiting for the wife to come to bed.

Edited by Momofarang
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Momofarang said:

R U some pervert, a social media voyeur?

Anyhow, had a few more since, but now I am back home waiting for the wife to come to bed.

No, you stated that you had great boomboom last night  and I just inquired what was so great about it ...............or did you just want to tell everyone you had sex , thinking that you were the only person in the world to do so ?

36 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What was so great about your boomboom last night ?

He has got a point. 

What do you expect him to say. Do you want the intimate details of what he did with her so you can complain about him talking about sex?
Cree Pee

I would say it is a bit early to judge if OP is just 2 years into a new marriage, that is just a prolonged honey moon stage.
Wonder if this topic is still open & gets replied on in a few years from now.

So has the OP been living here just since a few years permanently then too? Or longer than that? As it would be very telling, most people who just live here since a few years are still wearing pink glasses, which is understandable, I did too. Reality often kicks in after a year or 5-6 I would say (and coming once a year for a holiday doesn't count, talking about full years).

Great post otherwise though, there is many things to Love in Thailand too.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 hour ago, AlanSheyla said:

When do you realize we dont care , we didn't invite you to this post and I was quite clear in the post that if you have nothing good to say tell the wall in your house not here, I stand by my post and have a box of Kleenex tissues to anyone who wants to cry about being called idiot next time and getting me banned. (then complain why i dont reply....) There are quite a few rules broken by said person but I can deal with it in conversation not run to mummy and daddy... Drain this swamp. Spread some love for heavens sake, 

What are you still rambling about? 

Who are ''we''?

And do you think you can select who can post on your topic or not?

Obviously you have no idea how a forum works.

And for you information afaik you can't see if someone is banned or not, so i wasn't aware of your ban.

Anyway for the questions you have refused to answer at the beginning of your topic

(For example from what country are you from, or have you already build a house) you wasn't banned at the moment, so your argument is irrelevant.

Chill man, you have tried, it was a fail, but i am sure you should be better the next time.

Don't hesitate to participate first on topics where your ''expertise'' is required and accurate

with some posts (I invite you to sort out the difference between ''post'' and ''topic'' obviously

you mix both)

Have a nice day

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I would say it is a bit early to judge if OP is just 2 years into a new marriage, that is just a prolonged honey moon stage.
Wonder if this topic is still open & gets replied on in a few years from now.

So has the OP been living here just since a few years permanently then too? Or longer than that? As it would be very telling, most people who just live here since a few years are still wearing pink glasses, which is understandable, I did too. Reality often kicks in after a year or 5-6 I would say (and coming once a year for a holiday doesn't count, talking about full years).

Great post otherwise though, there is many things to Love in Thailand too.

I dont think that matters what nationality it is hahaha my last marriage was 11 year 

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

What are you still rambling about? 

Who are ''we''?

And do you think you can select who can post on your topic or not?

Obviously you have no idea how a forum works.

And for you information afaik you can't see if someone is banned or not, so i wasn't aware of your ban.

Anyway for the questions you have refused to answer at the beginning of your topic

(For example from what country are you from, or have you already build a house) you wasn't banned at the moment, so your argument is irrelevant.

Chill man, you have tried, it was a fail, but i am sure you should be better the next time.

Don't hesitate to participate first on topics where your ''expertise'' is required and accurate

with some posts (I invite you to sort out the difference between ''post'' and ''topic'' obviously

you mix both)

Have a nice day

Image result for you cant argue with stupid quote"

1 minute ago, mike787 said:

I love Thailand, but immigration and deadly roads are the worst.  Otherwise i would remain forever.

yep 100%, Im compiling footage of brainless twits riding on the wrong side of the road and all sorts, then want to create an awareness video reminding them they are ruining families lives. 25000 per year give or take. And they drink and drive like its nothing.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AlanSheyla said:

yep 100%, Im compiling footage of brainless twits riding on the wrong side of the road and all sorts, then want to create an awareness video reminding them they are ruining families lives. 25000 per year give or take. And they drink and drive like its nothing.

I would even tolerate the bad air, but immigration and the roads make this country a long term impossibility.  So now, only short visits and by air only, by land you will be banned. 

Edited by mike787