BANGKOK

I am just wondering if any startups are blooming up in this year 2020, since everywhere i listen around Bangkok that market was so down..

how good you think to plan a new business in this financial year? Is it Viable?ย Welcome for your suggestion/..

For foreigners it's not possible to run a startup in the classical sense (i.e. without a big sponsor) in Thailand, therefore you won't find many.

In case you are looking for exclusively Thai startups you probably have to ask somewhere else than on Thaivisa.

• Like 2

Contact me, My current gf works for CP. We can set you up with a few 7/11's and you will be a gazillionaire in no time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Leave it to the Thais they know best.

A coffee shop good choice providing at least 5 within 500metres of where new one will be.

๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ

The thing with the coffee shops is really funny.

I live in a big condominium. I think over the last years we had at least 5 coffee shops which opened and soon after closed again. Simple math should be enough to calculate that a business like that can't possibly make any money under realistic conditions. But people try again and again. Amazing Thailand. Let's open a coffee shop, yeah.

49 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The thing with the coffee shops is really funny.

I live in a big condominium. I think over the last years we had at least 5 coffee shops which opened and soon after closed again. Simple math should be enough to calculate that a business like that can't possibly make any money under realistic conditions. But people try again and again. Amazing Thailand. Let's open a coffee shop, yeah.

Always thought I could make a profit from a coffee shop.

30bht/cup to get all the trade, and make more from selling home baked biscuits and cakes and yoghurt.

ย 

But if your shop sells the same as everyone else at the same price as everyone else, you'd make nothing.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1