UK to introduce tougher jail terms for convicted terrorists after London Bridge attack

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Sujo said:

How would closing the mosque help. I suggest get rid of the imam at the mosque a better option.

Better yet, prosecute them as co-conspirators if their rhetoric has caused their followers to commit acts of terrorism.  Not randomly, just the ones that deliberately radicalize their congregation. 

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was not the lack of long sentencing laws that lead to this murderer being loose on the streets, the laws to keep him and any terrorist in prison for the rest of their life already exist.

He was let loose because of funding cuts to the probation service and a drive to cut the costs of prisons by releasing prisoners early.

Incorrect. There is a very specific reason why he was let out early. Usman Khan went to the Court of Appeal in April 2013 and successfully deceived the court, claiming that he was not a risk to society.

The Court of Appeal believed Khan's lies about how he had been reformed, and Lord Justice Leveson reduced his sentence so that he would be automatically be released 5 years later.

If Lord Justice Leveson had denied his appeal, he would still be behind bars.

6 hours ago, Sujo said:

I highly doubt it. You get rid if the imams spouting nonsence. The place they can do it can always change.

or is it you just dont like mosques.

I do not like the way a high percentage of Muslims behave in the UK, we just have to agree to disagree on this. 

This debate with you is now over, I will not be answering any more of your posts on this topic.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, PJPom said:

Sorry, Ambo ( Ambulance attendant usually highly qualified and a life saver) is the most useful public servant ever and anyone who assaults them should go to jail. Certain state have mandated six months minimum but the Lawyers always plead that the offender was so affected by drugs that they didn’t know what they were doing, the Magistrates swallow this plea every time.

PS we are no longer allowed to call people Aborigines, they must be referred to as Indigenous or First Nation, failing to follow this ruling you will be branded as a Racist.............

OOOH NO, not a racist

• Haha 1