Suvarnabhumi launches measures to tackle air pollution in airport area

webfact

What an environmental waste of water , Rob Paul to pay Peter.

Make vehicle inspection of emissions and safety Mandatory for vehicles if they do not pass they must be repaired or decommissioned for road us.

Impose fines on violators , Separately Industries must comply with safe emissions as well , THATS SENSIBLE INVESTMENT THAT MAKES COMMON SENSE AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY !! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

It's what happens when a population is educated into ignorance and a focus on obedience and compliance.

It makes it very easy for their "betters" to pull off stunts like this (and the river water pushing) giving the impression, to the no nothing multitudes, that they are "on the case".

The masses thinking that what works to keep the dust down, in the "yard", will work in this instance.

The upper hierarchy has been getting away with it for decades.

I genuinely believe that they believe this is going to have an effect - go figure

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Absolutely pathetic, spraying a few drops of water aint gonna solve anything.

Somebody should get their a++e in gear and try tackling the causes of the pollution.

Will have nice green grass when you look out the window on landing.  You will think Thailand is lush and beautiful but when you leave the terminal, we'll that's different 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Creasy said:

I like Thailand. I'm fond of the Thais, in small doses .

But, damn they come up with mind numbingly stupid things

So exotic! TAT should pick up on it, 'Come and see the wonders Thai somchais create'.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

One of the measures will involve using four fire trucks, each with a capacity of 9,000 litres, to spray water around the airport and runway areas four times a day, using 144,000 litres of water per day on average.

The ignorance is so deep they're not even embarrassed to publicly announce this is their futile way of dealing with the pollution.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Only proper way to fix it instead of pushing it elswhere or

Let's hope the authorities don't get this concept into their heads. I could see big fans like the idea they had to move the flood waters with propellers. Kind of a reverse wind farm.