Police arrest school director for Lopburi shopping mall shooting - reports

webfact

53 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Full clear pictures of him on khaosodenglish.com.

They say he is held at an army camp (one of the few places where he can survive I guess), national police chief on the way by chopper.

meanwhile  those good  ole "cosplayers"  are  having a  whale  of a  time  copying  him, .........can u  believe it.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/01/13/police-slam-cosplayers-of-lopburi-robber-who-killed-3/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The fact that he shot a woman 3 times is a definite give away however if he was at lunch with his gf the next day i wonder exactly the beef was it obviously was not a crime of passion unless of course it was has wife he shot.

It will be interesting to see how and where they hold the trial.  I would think that they will keep him on the military base until the trial is over to make sure that he makes it to trial.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

see ................ I told you all they would get their man real soon.

right again  !!!    

I'd like to see the guy they got and his walk .... as his gait will find him out for sure  !!

well done  RTP  ....     nayers wrong again  ...lol

Aha!

They have a proven record of always arresting the right man/ men!

Especially, if some "influential people" are somehow involved...

:coffee1:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The fact that he shot a woman 3 times is a definite give away however if he was at lunch with his gf the next day i wonder exactly the beef was it obviously was not a crime of passion unless of course it was has wife he shot.

It will be interesting to see how and where they hold the trial.  I would think that they will keep him on the military base until the trial is over to make sure that he makes it to trial.

I think the baby's death was a ricochet too, so that makes more sense. A hit disguised as a robbery was my initial thought

• Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police arrest school director for Lopburi shopping mall shooting - reports

2 hours ago, webfact said:

the 38 year old is believed to be a senior civil servant and is either a teacher and/or director at a school

So which is it. My 10 year old could do better than this. "...either a teacher and/or director." Hands up class. Who's seen a director teaching?

If he's from a hi-so school will they name the school?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:
3 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai police are expected to announce the arrest of a man wanted for killing three people at a shopping mall in Lopburi earlier this month.

Lets hope it is actually the man, rather than just a man...

From the OP...

"He was arrested in Singburi and taken to a "safe house" where he admitted his involvement"

• Sad 2