Police arrest school director for Lopburi shopping mall shooting - reports

webfact

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Interesting. Are they then suggesting that he went there to murder someone and the robbery was a diversion? Would surely have been easier to do the murder away from the CCTV.

He only got 16,000 USD.  At 1000 USD/month that would only last me 16 months.  Not sure what his burn rate is?  Seems like small potatoes for how well he was prepared with clothing and silencer.  Wouldn't it have been wiser to pick a "softer" target than in a shopping mall?  A little more out of the way location?

Also, why shoot the salesgirl 3 times?  Seems like an excessive display of force.  Doubtful most Gold shop sales girls would resist robbery by an armed robber to justify this level of force.

Just one more thing... ????

c5372935b530ec8f063816c6b3cd1b44.gif

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Last week I was PM'ing with our popular forum member Nyezhov, an American I believe. I was P.M'ing him about the pistol the murderer used as I didn't wish to bore the forum with such things, my knowledge being just a little above nil . Nyezhov stated last Friday that the pistol was a CZ. According to the telly just now he was correct.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, THE LONG ROAD HOME said:

I think the real question is whether or not his girlfriend is available for dating now? My wife just showed me a picture of him with his Thai GF on a Thai news site and oh my goodness... The cleavage is phenomenal, epic... A MUST SEE!!!

So share it man!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket Hawks said:

why on Earth would this guy rob a store for a meager 500,000 baht? The Beamer in his drive way is worth at least 3 million baht in Thailand. The yacht in his drive way is worth 20 million at least. Everyone knows that you can't become a director of a school without taking lots of bribes

There are 49 students at his school. He is far from your normal director. Having all these possessions points to borrowing vast amounts of money, gambling to try to pay it back and then failing to do so. Only way out was to do suicide by cop. If he got the gold, all well and good. If not, shot dead and doesn't have to worry about the debts. It's a win-win. IMHO. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Unconfirmed reports said the man confessed to the killing three people, including a two year old child, as well as seriously injuring four others and stealing gold worth more than 500,000 baht in the robbery at the Aurora gold shop at Robinsons in Lopburi on the evening of Thursday January 9th

So I'll wait until he comes up with the gold or where it has been disposed of, also items of clothing used in the robbery to match him to CCTV.

If robbery wasn't the "primary motive" then why the shooting of innocent people including the young child?

14 minutes ago, THE LONG ROAD HOME said:

I think the real question is whether or not his girlfriend is available for dating now? My wife just showed me a picture of him with his Thai GF on a Thai news site and oh my goodness... The cleavage is phenomenal, epic... A MUST SEE!!!

isn't she dead 

• Sad 1