Re-entry permit Udon Thani - Nong Khai

Following situation, I need to obtain a re-entry permit before going to Laos and I would like to avoid going to CW immigration in BKK.

I have a domestic flight BKK to Udon Thani and will take land transport from there to Vientiane.
Normally, I would obtain a re-entry permit at the airport but since it is a domestic flight I am not sure I can access their office at Suvarnabhumi.

Can I get a permit at the immigration in Udon Thani or Nong Khai resp. before the border crossing?

Thx for replies

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can get the re-entry permit at the bridge in Nong Khai. There is a re-entry permit desk there.

This is good to know. Is the desk in the little building to the left before stamping immigration booth or after the stamping?

2 hours ago, RBOP said:

This is good to know. Is the desk in the little building to the left before stamping immigration booth or after the stamping?

Best to take a photo with you for the form. I don't recall there being any photo booths nearby, but maybe someone who has been through recently can confirm

• Like 1

5 hours ago, roath said:

Best to take a photo with you for the form. I don't recall there being any photo booths nearby, but maybe someone who has been through recently can confirm

There’s some  in buildings  on the left , before immigration 10 for 100baht, you can park ur car over there for free , also if you get early enough, right side has paid parking, there’s also tours around doing photos 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RBOP said:

BEFORE, inside the building there is a separate entrance just before you pass the exit immigration counters. Take photos and a pen along