What are your plans for Australia Day?

1 hour ago, brain150 said:

I think it's very appropriate to have a celebration while half your country is burning into the ground ...

But it's for sure a good reason to have a cold one on all the dying animals and all the people who lose everything !

Ha ha

We're you born that way or did your mother drop you as an infant?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

555 I'd say something really hilarious but I'd get a red card sure ban.

That's the the world is, people stealing land from each other since forever. Don't like it? Kill yourself.

And that makes masacres, rape, slavery acceptable?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

So you are a Pome whinging about the Australians....lol

good on ya mate 

whing·es Chiefly British To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner. whing′er n.

I hardly think Samuel Smith's OPINION meets the threshold for 'whinging'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Apparently, according to the new trend on changing Australia Day to some other day because it offends our indigenous population, I will be praying to Budda for forgiveness for steeling their country, that's after I have a meat pie with a cold beer watching AFL.

15 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

And that makes masacres, rape, slavery acceptable?

I have no further comment. Take your SJW B-S to another forum.

What are you willing to do right at this very moment to commit your life to so that these things never happen? Answer: absolutely nothing. It's like this with all your kind.

It's going on right at this very moment. Murder, rape. Get of the internet and go save the world.

I don't need you as my guiding light thanks.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

555 I'd say something really hilarious but I'd get a red card sure ban.

That's the the world is, people stealing land from each other since forever. Don't like it? Kill yourself.

You need a ban for that last comment to begin with ...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I have no further comment. Take your SJW B-S to another forum.

What are you willing to do right at this very moment to commit your life to so that these things never happen? Answer: absolutely nothing. It's like this with all your kind.

It's going on right at this very moment. Murder, rape. Get of the internet and go save the world.

I don't need you as my guiding light thanks.

Sorry guys. I think I've lead a sheltered life. I understand the B-S part of 

SJW B-S.. but what's SJW, please?

37 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

Not a single thing. I wouldn't live here if I still gave a rats <deleted> about Australia. To be fair, though, I do miss Bunnings sausages. Can't find a decent sausage here sadly ????

Sorry mate. I've visited my eldest daughter and my granddaughters many times in both S.A and QLD. The only Bunnings I've ever seen is the big DIY chain. As an aside, Bunnings parent company bought a certain DIY chain in the UK. Didn't last too long, with their Aussie top management. Probably filled the shelves with Barbies and sundry equipment, sun sails and swimming pool stuff. Sure to be popular throughout the UK.

I'm jesting (maybe?) about their products....I always used a DIY store much nearer home so I don't really know the reasons they didn't last.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, lordblackader said:

Not a single thing. I wouldn't live here if I still gave a rats <deleted> about Australia. To be fair, though, I do miss Bunnings sausages. Can't find a decent sausage here sadly ????

A Bunnings sausage is your gauge for a good sausage...lol 
I do enjoy a Bunnings snag like the next man after spendings $$$$$$ at the store but there are far batter tasty snags ????

Having said that, the money goes to a good cause ????

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

A Bunnings sausage is your gauge for a good sausage...lol 
I do enjoy a Bunnings snag like the next man after spendings $$$$$$ at the store but there are far batter tasty snags ????

Having said that, the money goes to a good cause ????

I've only ever been to the stores with my son- in- law. I've seen the stalls outside the entrance but he walks straight past so I must admit that I didn't know why they were there.

Only Australia day I've been in Oz, a few years ago, we went to a park next to the ocean. Cotton Tree, QLD. Within a short time it was packed out , big sun umbrellas, gazebos, tents, barbies, ice boxes, kids, oldies, footballs, cricket stumps and bats.... the lot!

No room for you? 'Don't worry mate....come and join us.  Here's the cops....hide your beer. If you're not obvious they don't much care.' A very refreshing attitude from the more straight-laced Brits ( yes, I am one!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike787 said:

Who cares!  Heading to Skyfall to see my thai honeys and buy a couple rounds for them.  Unless Australia cuts me a check and buys a beer for me I don't care anymore than they care about me.

Do they pay your pension, can you skeedadle back to Oz for free medical if you are crook?

• Haha 1