Dermatologist Pattaya? ("skincancer" check?

aldriglikvid

Hi guys, 

I have small scar on my knee that doesn't hurt and doesn't look like something uncure-able, however I would like it checked up (and I would like to exclude cancer for someone professional). It hasn't cured up 100% and it has been 10 months. 

This is included in my home country as a free service, but I don't want to cancel my 9 month trip. Any recommended clinics in Pattaya? Pattaya Memorial Hospital? Any idea what the prices would be? 

Thanks! :) 

I have been using Dr. Anna in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, based on many recommendations. She treated a mole, took it out with a laser and I was very happy with her. 

Basic cost for investigation, nursing fee etc will be around 1.000, everything else depends on what she thinks necessary, i.e. biopsy, removal... you will get a quote to decide

5 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

I have been using Dr. Anna in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, based on many recommendations. She treated a mole, took it out with a laser and I was very happy with her. 

Basic cost for investigation, nursing fee etc will be around 1.000, everything else depends on what she thinks necessary, i.e. biopsy, removal... you will get a quote to decide

I second Dr Anna as a recommendation .. 

See the dermatologist at the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, Sounds like a maximum 2000 baht outpatient visit that will ease your mind. These smaller clinics they wouldn't know the difference between a malignant tumour and a baseball bat. 

• Like 1

Go to a real hospital Bkk Hosp.

It may be a basil cell which they will need to remove with surgery. If so, expect to pay more and a followup visit necessary.

PS: Don't go cheap here with these type issues.

Also, I suggest you stay off your knees until you get it checked.   Joking!.... ????

Edited by bkk6060

Another happy Dr.Anna customer here.  She had her own practice in California (Santa Monica, I think?) and has vast experience with light-skinned folks' skin cancers.  Sheryl on the Health Forum also speaks very highly of her.