BANGKOK
webfact

90 Government MPs seek Constitutional Court ruling on legality of budget bill

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, are the constitutional court (the same one who said it couldn't rule on the oathgate scandal) biased? Oh, how we need a clear sign........

Yes but this is much easier to compare and far harder for them to wiggle out as the situations are completely the same. If they rule different now the sign is far clearer then any sign ever. 

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes but this is much easier to compare and far harder for them to wiggle out as the situations are completely the same. If they rule different now the sign is far clearer then any sign ever. 

And then what? Nothing, that's what. Even die-hard conservatives know it's all rigged and corrupt - only difference is they don't care. 

They're a law unto themselves. Don't need any more signs to to confirm what anyone with half a brain should know. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

And then what? Nothing, that's what. Even die-hard conservatives know it's all rigged and corrupt - only difference is they don't care. 

They're a law unto themselves. Don't need any more signs to to confirm what anyone with half a brain should know. 

There is a big difference between knowing and proof. This would be 100% proof. Anyone with half a brain would understand this. That is why this is such a dangerous thing for them. 

If a court rules different on 100% similar situations its proof. 

So I am curious how this is going to work out. The timing of the verdict on the YL case with the proxi voting and now this is really bad for them. I find it strange that its not mentioned in the newspaper that is linked to Thaivisa but it is in the BKK post. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

There is a big difference between knowing and proof. This would be 100% proof. Anyone with half a brain would understand this. That is why this is such a dangerous thing for them. 

If a court rules different on 100% similar situations its proof. 

So I am curious how this is going to work out. The timing of the verdict on the YL case with the proxi voting and now this is really bad for them. I find it strange that its not mentioned in the newspaper that is linked to Thaivisa but it is in the BKK post. 

Nothing will happen. I'm sure you witnessed the PM not recite a simple oath properly. That's 100% proof and nothing happened.

Prayut is a puppet for a group of people who can't be touched. 

• Like 1

I wonder if they  get confused with all of the constitutions lying around 🤔

On 1/23/2020 at 4:44 AM, webfact said:

90 Government MPs seek Constitutional Court ruling on legality of budget bill

Under common law and the Thai constitutional principle of "good people," the CC can excuse the manner in which the MP's delivered their vote and sustain their vote.