Lopburi gold shop murder suspect’s arrest a result of joint effort

webfact

6 minutes ago, rwill said:

Plus he shot more people than just the ones that died.

It is great he was caught.  Now the big question is like other things that happen here will the story just quietly go away.

Hopefully there will be real justice.  This is an evil person no matter what.

The way he shot those two customers at the gold stand on the cctv is enough to show he is a complete danger to society. Should never ever allowed to be in the public domain again

Someone said how can  a good marksman be a teacher.   I never watched the full  video but I dont think you much more po practice than most gun owners I know to be able to shoot like this.  Glad they caught  him.  So sorry he ruined so many lives.  Including his wife sn DC family and students.  All of Thailand.  

6 hours ago, sirineou said:

If indeed he is the guy he needs to be put down, Anyone who would kill a child in cold blood is irredeemable.

and that's from a guy who is against the death penalty.Perhaps they should let the father of the child he killed pull the trigger. 

anyone raping a child or adult should also be put down

thailand does not want to put down rabies dogs that bite or kill children/people

6 hours ago, sirineou said:

If indeed he is the guy he needs to be put down, Anyone who would kill a child in cold blood is irredeemable.

and that's from a guy who is against the death penalty.Perhaps they should let the father of the child he killed pull the trigger. 

Now story goes that the kid was a richoche bullet, not intended. Dead all the same I'll agree and he needs to be put down if he is guilty.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sirineou said:

You either have the death penalty or you don’t it’s nonsense to say you don’t have the death penalty and then make exception based on circumstance.  Having said this, if I were running the show this guy would be hanging high.

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

Someone said how can  a good marksman be a teacher.   I never watched the full  video but I dont think you much more po practice than most gun owners I know to be able to shoot like this.  Glad they caught  him.  So sorry he ruined so many lives.  Including his wife sn DC family and students.  All of Thailand.  

I am inclined to agree with you.  That said, shooting even a 9mm and hitting your target (plus being supercharged on adrenaline) on the run is not as easy as they show you on TV. Just try hitting a target at 20 meters with a quality firearm while standing still and composed and you will know what I mean.

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I guess you don't dwell much on the (all foreign) Crime TV channel when your at home? All sorts of clues have been successfully drawn from observing how perps dress and walk when sleuthing crime scene cctv footage.

Indeed. It helps them begin a profile of the suspect.

Verry good indeed police work+++++.

they know precise how and where he was going, just a mater of time before Police get him.

Job wel done.

Wat is left is dead by execution so other will know wats facing you iff commit a crime like this.. 

5 hours ago, newnative said:

Now, let's apply all that expertise to track down the Red Bull killer.  You're on a roll, go with it!

Don't think he needs tracking down, on any day of the week a simple ask to where he is would get you the answer however, knowing his whereabouts won't help as there are wheels-within-wheels ensuring his little a rse is well and truly safe. 

3 hours ago, chilli42 said:

You either have the death penalty or you don’t it’s nonsense to say you don’t have the death penalty and then make exception based on circumstance.  Having said this, if I were running the show this guy would be hanging high.

The only problem I have with the death penalty is that I don't want the state to have that power .

But sometimes the crime is so heinous and or the individual so irredeemable that and exception can be made not only for the protection of society, because I don't believe it provides a significant deterrent,  but also  to remove a mistake of nature.   

22 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The only problem I have with the death penalty is that I don't want the state to have that power .

But sometimes the crime is so heinous and or the individual so irredeemable that and exception can be made not only for the protection of society, because I don't believe it provides a significant deterrent,  but also  to remove a mistake of nature.   

It is clearly obvious that it in many cases it's not a deterrent, but as you have said - it is certainly justified at times and this is one case - premeditated should be the long drop. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, neeray said:

His wife gave the clue to the police".

Same here.

Apparently it was her that noticed the clothing on tv.

Personally, I would have done the same, no matter what excuses people come up with about loyalty to spouse.

bad youth, stress in job , short of cash to maintain beemer....

Next time pulling the trigger is easier and I’d not want to be in the vicinity either.

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

The only problem I have with the death penalty is that I don't want the state to have that power

So a good old lynching in justified cases maybe ?

it is not the State that has the power to sentence to death. it is the judicial system.

go figure Donald Dump with such powers tsjeeesh

Just now, KKr said:

So a good old lynching in justified cases maybe ?

it is not the State that has the power to sentence to death. it is the judicial system.

go figure Donald Dump with such powers tsjeeesh

isn't the judicial system part of the state?

On 1/23/2020 at 5:29 AM, CelticBhoy said:

" ... experts studied the clothing of the robber, including his long-sleeved black sweater with grey patches on the shoulders, and his black sneakers, which provided clues about his unique taste in clothing . . . "

Is this for real? Experts in the study of clothes? This place gets weirder by the minute . . . ????

They've watched too much TV; in particular 'Sherlock' and 'SWAT'.  They could tell from his walk 'the robber was someone who had undergone surgery on his right knee.'  Every agency is scrabbling to get some credit and a reason to stand in front of some plastic boards for the camera.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:29 AM, CelticBhoy said:

" ... experts studied the clothing of the robber, including his long-sleeved black sweater with grey patches on the shoulders, and his black sneakers, which provided clues about his unique taste in clothing . . . "

Is this for real? Experts in the study of clothes? This place gets weirder by the minute . . . ????

This is exactly what any developed country would do in an investigation of this sort. So yes, there are "experts in the study of clothes" and just about any and every thing that may reveal clues. If you have enough space between your ears to further your education you might actually read a few crime stories as well as read about the FBI's investigational techniques. Clothes can be analyzed as to manufacture, where sold, as well as styles of dress can fit established criminal profiles. If his dress style stood out it also makes him identifiable by witnesses as well as easy to spot in video. You know, it's never too late to go back to school, I think you'd find it useful. although there is one school in Thailand I wouldn't recommend

On 1/22/2020 at 10:31 PM, mike787 said:

Nice!  We can all rest now.  Much safer.  I told the wifey she can gold shop again.

she told you she can gold shop again. i'm sure it was that way round....?

• Haha 1