Coronavirus: Thailand is top destination for travellers from Wuhan

webfact

12 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

Virus Scare, virus scare and someone is making huge profits!

Please wear mask, gloves, wash you hand with sterilizing liquid soap, get vaccinated (very important), and lock yourself up in the room until media tell you that is safe !

My wife's grand father was Chinese. Should I worry???

With the caronavirus outbreak getting worse by the day the Chinese may no longer be as welcome as they were and the Chinese tourist gravy train will stop. The IO may try to limit the outpouring of farangs that have packed up or are getting ready to pack up and leave because of mad rules recently implimented!

Just saying.

Edited by Sumarianson

1 hour ago, rhyddid said:

Virus Scare, virus scare and someone is making huge profits!

Please wear mask, gloves, wash you hand with sterilizing liquid soap, get vaccinated (very important), and lock yourself up in the room until media tell you that is safe !

Can't you superstitious flat earth essential oils info wars far-right sjw keyboard scientist cult followers just make your own intranet in your underground bunkers? Would've been great for the rest of the human species not having to deal with such stupid opinions.

16 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

• Embassies urge citizens to follow instructions after traveller from Wuhan posts on social media that she took medicine to bring down her temperature
  • Passenger has been contacted and asked to call French emergency hotline

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047334/chinese-told-comply-airport-coronavirus-checks-after-woman

I hope they locate her soon... it will probably take a while...very likely scenario follows...  it is a “See you next Tuesday” situation