Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Lopburi gold shop suspect: He's a former cop's son who says he did it for the thrill

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

i wonder if the thais nearby his town are looking in the river for the gold. seems odd he would kill and rob only to throw the gold into the river.  that does not add up

What are you talking about? The Gold was found in the roof of his fathers carport

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bell1234 said:

What are you talking about? The Gold was found in the roof of his fathers carport

earlier report was he threw it in a river

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody tell me exactly what rank/position the guys father held in the Police force?

I really don't give a toss about the story except I would like to find out how high your daddy has to be to get away with murder.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

The gold, prove that the numbers on the gold match the numbers for the inventory, gold looks the same everywhere.

DNA, give me a break.

You seem to be missing the point that the guy as admitted to stealing the gold and admitted to then hiding the gold in the roof. The police accompanied him to his house and he pointed to the roof and said the stolen gold is up there in the roof..  Who would be standing up in court and saying otherwise ?? Even the guys own lawyer isnt going to contradict what his client says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to believe that the cops got the right guy.......but there is a lingering doubt in my mind.   The track record of the BIB doesn't give me 100 percent confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yogavnture said:

earlier report was he threw it in a river

Yep, few days ago, long superceeded info., but nevermind won't change anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, thequietman said:

1, The gun - check - his FIL's.

 

2, Gold - check - found in his aunties house.

 

3. Gait - check - leg injury causes him to walk and stand a specific way

 

4. Shoes - check - match the prints found on the glass

 

5. Wife - check - she told the cops that he did it.

 

6. Admission of guilt - check - He SAID he did it.

 

The reasons behind his thinking is neither here nor there. This is not a balanced individual. He did it. 

Yep. The eyes and mouth can smile but the mind is going helter skelter.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word is from the local BiB that the killer and the murdered gold shop girl were 'well known' to each other. Despite what he's done ( as yet unproven in court) and the mistakes he's made (as yet unproven in court) the accused is not a complete idiot. 

I didn't know so I just searched online and found this......

 

 Jun 6, 2012. Suspended in the blood of a pregnant woman — along with some added information from a dad-to-be's saliva — lurks enough fetal DNA to map out an unborn baby's entire genetic blueprint.

 

Gambling is not allowed here so let me just ask.... 'Who reckons the glove jamming his finger on the trigger, thus causing the poor girl to be shot 3 or 4 times and killed' was just a terrible accident?'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BRUFC said:

Word is from the local BiB that the killer and the murdered gold shop girl were 'well known' to each other. Despite what he's done ( as yet unproven in court) and the mistakes he's made (as yet unproven in court) the accused is not a complete idiot. 

I didn't know so I just searched online and found this......

 

 Jun 6, 2012. Suspended in the blood of a pregnant woman — along with some added information from a dad-to-be's saliva — lurks enough fetal DNA to map out an unborn baby's entire genetic blueprint.

 

Gambling is not allowed here so let me just ask.... 'Who reckons the glove jamming his finger on the trigger, thus causing the poor girl to be shot 3 or 4 times and killed' was just a terrible accident?'

Correct, gambling is not allowed here, neither is breaking the traffic laws, prostitution, bribery, laundering money, buying - selling - using drugs, etc etc., 

So how long have you been in Thailand?

Edited by Artisi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Correct, gambling is not allowed here, neither is breaking the traffic laws, prostitution, bribery, laundering money, buying - selling - using drugs, etc etc., 

So how long have you been in Thailand?

Long enough NOT to take bets on an open forum or even encourage such a thing. 

I may have been inadvertently guilty of breaking a traffic law but as for the rest 'Not Guilty!'

Why do you ask?

Of, so sorry. I do drink alcohol.

Edited by BRUFC
Addendum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Artisi said:

Yep, few days ago, long superceeded info., but nevermind won't change anything. 

ok im not on the internet 24/7 .    i just saw that some news outlet reported the gold was thrown in the river. wondered if thais were scouring the river for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golf is the director of a primary school (Wat Pho Chai school) in nearby Singburi though he resides in Lopburi. 

 

He couldn't rip of enough parents, what a thug. He shouldn't be allowed to breathe anymore. Even a bullet would be wasted on him.

 

  Let the relatives of the deceased deal with him, please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes one can understand those in favour of the death penalty in a (honest) Criminal Justice System. Some people are plainly a threat to society and must be taken out of business. Sorry.

Edited by observer90210

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all this. Who gets the reward that was posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...