DeeMoney launches DeeNEXT - a guaranteed next working day money transfer service to 28 countries

1 hour ago, spetersen said:

I also miss Denmark and Sweden also a part of EU

The transfers are only available to countries in the Eurozone (except Slovenia). Since Denmark and Sweden are not in the Eurozone, they were not included.

For marketing purposes we stuck with calling it EU, by no means is this an attempt to mislead; it is merely using a word commonly used by regular people to describe a region, a cluster of countries that share the same currency, not a union/trading bloc. 

Edited by DeeMoney

30 minutes ago, DeeMoney said:

For marketing purposes we stuck with calling it EU, by no means is this an attempt to mislead; it is merely using a word commonly used by regular people to describe a region, a cluster of countries that share the same currency, not a union/trading bloc. 

I guess the more accurate term would be EEA???

2 hours ago, DeeMoney said:

The transfers are only available to countries in the Eurozone (except Slovenia). Since Denmark and Sweden are not in the Eurozone, they were not included.

OK I understand but what about UK and Scotland they are not in the eurozone , they are using pounds an we DK and SE are using krona DKK and SEK and members of EU of  course

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, spetersen said:

OK I understand but what about UK and Scotland they are not in the eurozone , they are using pounds an we DK and SE are using krona DKK and SEK and members of EU of  course

The process and development to make transfers to the UK available were made years prior. The UK has actually been available for transfers since 2018, but it was temporarily unavailable from June til late December 2019.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 2:37 PM, scottiejohn said:

If you were talking about exchanging physical (SCO) GBP notes inside Thailand I could agree with you but you are not doing that!  

You are advertising a Thai Bank To UK bank service, not an "over the counter" exchange in Thailand. 

You are transferring Electronic GBP not physical notes.  The face value of the notes is identical whither they are local Scottish bank issue or BofE issue. You are still clearing through the London clearing houses and NOT exchanging physical notes. There should be no difference in the rates for electronic transfers. 

Jezuz freakin christ... so incredibly sensitive you are!

They are fixing it for the sake of transparency. Get a grip.