Looking for a rental near Somdet/Kalasin

Eibot

Hi All,

We (Thai wife + two kids) are moving from the UK to Thailand next week. We had a verbal agreement with a nice rental in Kalasin, but unfortunately this just fell through as they rented it out to a Thai lady and couldn't wait for us (that's life I guess).

We are looking for a nice rental (preferably with at least 4 bedrooms) in the area of Somdet, Kalasin, Lamprao. Price range up to 15k per month.

I have checked online, but cannot find anything at all. How does one go about in finding a house.

Help is greatly appreciated!!!

On 1/25/2020 at 1:39 AM, Eibot said:

NO luck either :(. Also all houses seem to be 15k per month on this website (Khon Kean). Even though I found the same houses on other website cheaper. Strange ????

ddproperty.com is not an advisable website, I can tell you about my own experience.

I have contacted advertisers in three different provinces ,Udon Thani Khon Kaen Nakhon Ratchashima, (all real estate agents)  the answers are always the same "the house you saw on the website has already been rented but we have another one available at a similar price that is not listed on the website." Obviously the house is located in another area and generally in bad condition, which is obviously not what you're looking for. 

Other answer " We are sorry but the house has already been rented but we will keep in our records your request and your personal information in case we acquire a house suitable to your needs." They won't call you back but in the meantime you start receiving, emai,Line messages, rarely even phone calls from people who want to sell you the most disparate things or services.

Totally unreliable.