Thailand plans new tax package to boost investment - Deputy PM

snoop1130

The problem with this country is that the government hopes to solve the problems of the economy with tax rebates!
You have to do more, nobody wants to invest in a country where dirt reigns, where you only see garbage and where the air is totally plagued!

The taxation was never a problem in a country known for its „tax planning possibilities“. Uneducated people, unwilling to learn with an attitude worse than a pidgeon on a rooftop - does not help. To find educated people with a basic understanding of responsibility is difficult, to say the least. 
While you try to make ends meet, the Thai government moves the ends - describes the ignorant arrogance of the immigration and the Labour department‘s maze.

Try to get a position like a secretary, fluent in written and spoken English, with common sense computer skills - earns you a free ride on the endless merry-go-round.

I folded my business up and took it elsewhere - never to return in my lifetime. Retire, spend money in Thailand = perfect, working/investing = much better options around the corner! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 30la said:

The problem with this country is that the government hopes to solve the problems of the economy with tax rebates!
You have to do more, nobody wants to invest in a country where dirt reigns, where you only see garbage and where the air is totally plagued!

You forgot corruption at all levels of business

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 30la said:

They create more problems.  They walked into government house after 5 years of pretending to govern, as they do not know how.  Most investments want to venture in Thailand are small and can be lost without much concern.  Larger exposure in Thailand is a bad idea where Vietnam and Malaysia are options.  Vietnam borders China where trade is picking up.  General cha cha will have to change his tune, but not pen a song please(Because you are not Thai), if he wants Chinese and Western businesses to take Thailand seriously.   Many Chinese a few years ago were talking up Cambodia before the trade war. 

Three of my Thai friends this week asked about finding work outside of Thailand.  The just cannot make enough money.