Agency in Khon Kaen for UK Visa Submission

GuyFawkes

Your comments are accepted and agreed, however following successful completion of the UK Gov application I am re-directed to the dreaded VFS Global site which will not allow me to progress beyond the Biometrics section and my passwords are not accepted.   All contact with VFS London is an expensive waste of time as I discovered yesterday,   That's where I need help.

It's now my understanding that the VFS Global website has been having technical difficulties for the past few days - this comes from someone who was at VFS Bangkok yesterday - and the appointment and biometrics part run by VFS is ata standstill.

For the life of me I fail to understand why I wasn't provided with this information when I made my very expensive telephone call  (+442034811736) yesterday.  Or is it that VFS just don't care?

Depending on who you talk to, the VFS experience is either slick, quick and easy or fraught with extreme high drama with people threatening to invoke their right to raise the matter with their local MP (in the UK).

Somewhat luckily, you have been made aware of what appears to be a local glitch with their systems, hence the UK help(less) line being unaware of any issues. I trust that normal service will eventually be resumed and that the visa application gets submitted and more importantly, approved!

I would think that engaging an agent after you are already more than half-way along the online road to getting the visa, will cost a whole lot more than the +44 phone call you just made.

Good luck!