BANGKOK
Inspire

Events and Offers in Bangkok - 24 January 2020

The 'Weekly' inspire mailto is a round up of what's on, what to see, and what to do in Thailand. Email not displaying correctly View web version

inspire-bangkok.png
www.inspirebangkok.com
fb.png gplus.png twitter.png yt.png mail.png
What to do • Where to go • Bangkok
Weekly Newsletter

Welcome to the Inspire-eMagazine eNewsletter • Events and offers from Pattaya, Bangkok, Koh Chang, Hua Hin and all over Thailand • Find out what's on near you

It’s not always a bed of roses living and working in Thailand!
bed-main.jpg
There are times when I start to write my latest blog that I spend ages in the first instance trying to work out the theme or objective – To have no clear path seems nonsensical. As I write this now I have just enj...

Your Money on Time, Every Time
DeeNext-Logo.jpg

Dan about Thailand joins forces with Thailand Tourism Authority
tat-main-1.jpg
I never realised when I started Dan about Thailand a good few years ago now the amount of work needed to service it. I mean it was intended partially as both a hobby and a test bed to understand the role vlogging sh...

February Sundowners at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park - 5 February 2020
79486395_10157240961149930_6720531414783
With a brand new year, comes new opportunities to make connections and build your network.And what better place to network than Thailand’s premier monthly networking event, AustCham's February Sundowners?

Movies Under The Stars at The British Club Bangkok - 1 February 2020
82535063_2917998074906612_56529028110090
Two major movie nights in January, starting with a kid's movie 6-8pm followed by the movie of the night 8-10pm, full BBQ options and live cooking stations available, bean bag and deck chair seating - 50 baht Kids -...

Westin Pool Party - 4th Anniversary Feb Edition - 15 February 2020
83454868_10156399429446266_8589315343615
SPONSORED BY:ABSOLUT | ABSOLUT ELYX | CHANG | RED BULL SAT, FEBRUARY 15TH FROM 1 PM – 9 PM DJ LINE UP...

Australia Day Bush Fire Fundraiser at Hemingway's Bangkok - 26 January 2020
82207050_1534476506690440_76018201780656
??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ????? ???% funds donated, ??????? ?????? ???% funds donated, ?????? ???? ???% funds donated, ?????????? ???? sales ???% profits donated, ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ???% funds donated,...

Singha Experience presents Mangosteenfest : Love for the night at MoonStar Studio-TheStar 8 - Wednesday 4th March 2020
moon-main-1.jpg
Can you feel the love in the air? Would you like to top up your love energy? Come join us with the songs from Omar Apollo, RINI and H 3 F at Singha Experience presents Mangosteenfest: Love For The Night.

Australia Day at The Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill - 26 January 2020
Australia-Day-Banner-1.jpg
Free BBQ, Beer specials From 4pm THE CLUBHOUSE SPORTS BAR & GRILL

Raspberry Jam Bangkok 2020 at PINN Creative Space - Saturday 14th March
jam-main-2.jpg
To celebrate the Raspberry Pi’s seventh birthday, we’re coordinating Raspberry Jams all over the world to take place over the Raspberry Jam Big Birthday Weekend, 14 March 2020.

A Happy Chinese New Year at Pathumwan Princess Hotel - 24th to 31st January 2020
princess-main.jpg
January is a time for joyous celebration in the Chinese community as it celebrates New Year - in 2020, the Year of the Rat! To commemorate the occasion, from Friday 24 th - Friday 31 st January, CiTi BiSTRo’s reno...

The Green Market at Patom - 2nd Edition, Saturday 25th January 2020
green-main-3.jpg
The Green Market @ Patom after popular demand returns with a 2nd edition! This time with a special chinese new year edition! In the beautiful gardens of Patom you...

KU International Cat Show 2020 at Kasetsart University - Saturday 8th February
ku-main.jpg
CFA 4 All Breed Ring(NO HHP) by Sawasdee Cat club in association with Kasetsart University Venue : Chakkapan Pensiri Hall, Kasetsart University ...

AMBAR POOL PARTY FEBRUARY SESSION
Pool-Party-Feb2020-1600x900-1.jpg
Water you doing on Saturday? If you plan to let loose and have fun, amBar invites you to “amBar Pool Party February Session” on Saturday, 1st...

The Chocolate Ville Carnival - Sunday 2nd February 2020
ville-main-1.jpg
Come join us for THE CHOCOLATE VILLE CARNIVAL with our special guest, Spark Circus, a team of talented international performers, who will be joining us for the second time. You can expect FIRE SHOWS, CIRCUS ACTS and...

Khalid Free Spirit World Tour Live in Bangkok 2020 at Impact Arena - Tuesday 24th March
kalid-main-1.jpg
‘Khalid Free Spirit World Tour’ VIP packages Packages are only available at online ticket outlet and Thaiticketmajor 14 main branches onl...

Singha Pint 90 THB at O'Malley's Irish pub in Silom
received_176547093414061.jpg
Come and enjoy a chilled pint of the Singha beer at O'Malley's Irish pub Bangkok for just 90 THB Only

Guest Vlog NDTVi Pattaya – Amazing Thai Food – May’s Urban Thai Dine
food-main-2.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with NDTVi Pattaya and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

Chinese New Year at The Eatery Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok - 24-26 January 2020
CNY-Promotion-1600x900.jpg
Which of these Chinese New Year Traditions do you follow? Chinese New Year, also known as Spring Festival is celebrated all over the world during...

Lighthouse Bangkok Charity monthly late lunch at Calderazzo On 31 - 31 January 2020
Lighthouse-NW-November-20191-copy-1.jpg
Lighthouse Bangkok Charity monthly late lunch  – Calderazzo Jan 31st member registration for 2020 available – Bangkok most famous late lunch

Year of the Rat at The Terrace@72 Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Bangkok Menam Riverside - 25 January 2020
terrace@72_chinese-new-year.jpg
According to legend, the first animal at the Jade Emperor’s party! A Chinese buffet awaits; both lunch and dinner at the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Bangkok Menam Riverside’s Terrace@72 Restaurant

The Melting Clock - Jazz Bar & Restaurant Bangkok
inspire-2-1.png
The Melting ClockJazz Bar & Restaurant / BangkokLocated at few steps from Ekkamai station, you will find analternative gathering place. An offer of Thai, Italian andinternational food delicacie...

Welcome to MAMBO MAMBO - Tapas Restaurant & Bar - Bangkok
32.png
Welcome to MAMBO MAMBO.Tapas, Restaurant & Bar located in Bangkok - Sala Daeng. We deliver aterrific mix: Great food (Tapas, Flat Bread, Burger) with exotic musicand dance music styles, taking you ...

Pastificio Romano: BRING HOME THE TASTE OF ITALY
44.png
Our company is producing original Italian style short and long drypasta in three different brands: "Roma", "Milano", "Venezia", all madefrom 100% durum wheat semolina imported directly from Bari in Italy.

Fighting through cancer with your family
fight-main-1.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand Family plays a pi...

Oasis Spa Unveils its 15th branch in Thonglor, Bangkok
001.jpg
Your spa experience will reach a more lavish level at the Urban Oasis Spa located in Thonglor, Bangkok’s “Hippest district.” When you go to this stylish urban playground don’t fail to...

The pungency of ginger
ginger-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand The Thailand and Asia region ...

Pak Tamlueng or Ivy Gourd: Natural Medicine That Literally Grows Like A Weed
pak-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand I had started pulling the inv...

Don’t give a borrring gift! - Oasis Spa Thailand
Screen-Shot-2563-01-13-at-11.00.06.png
With an Oasis Spa eGift certificate, you can express your feelings to everyone who is special in your life (and even show yourself some love). eGift certificates are also the perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversa...

Thirsty Thursday Bangkok - Dusit Suites Ratchadamri, 30th January 2020
thirs-main.jpg
#TDThirstyThursday, Travel Daily’s legendary travel industry networking event comes to Bangkok on 30 Janua...

The vital role of ICU teamwork at Bumrungrad International Hospital
bum-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand At the Intensive Care Unit (I...

How Money Moves From Thailand TV
dee.png
This post is an excerpt of a longer article.

BCCT Half-Day Workshop (Create 2020 Business Plans) at The Sukhothai Bangkok - Friday 31st January
bcct-main-7.jpg
Start the Year with Focus and Clarity Having a plan is no longer optional when business is getting more complex, competition is fierce, time is of the essence and...

ICM TECHNOLOGY: Discover a new way to build and Build your world!
inspire-1-1.png
ICM Technology manufactures and provides cutting-edge constructionmaterials and nano-material products. With unsurpassed energyefficiency, our product line has been developed to meet allrequirements of...

Guest Vlog Foreigner Joe – Beautiful Bang Saphan Beach Thailand – A Very Special Day
bang-new.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with Foreigner Joe and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

It’s all in the eyes – The difference between Westerners and Thais
eyes-main.jpg
Quite often you can be going about your business whilst here in Thailand and you just feel good about life. You may not be able to pinpoint all the reasons but you are sure glad you are in Thailand rather than back ...

Why negative stereotypes regarding Thai Girls are wrong
tive-main.jpg
There was a lovely story posted recently on Dan about Thailand by a guest writer whom shared the story of his Thai wife moving back to Scotland with him. In general it was met with lot’s of good messages of suppor...

Interview with Regents International School Pattaya
school-main-1.jpg
As a parent in Thailand, it is very important that I look for the best options for my two young kids schooling. I certainly do not want to compromise their education just so I can get a better lifestyle living in th...

Expats

Tami Jones – Velvet & Steel
tami-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand Tami Jones’ mus...

Guest Vlog Scott Mallon – Than Pho Market in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
market-main-new.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with Scott Mallon and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

Guest Vlog Warren Gerdes – 3D art exhibition at Sathorn 11 Art Space
tree-main-4.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with Warren Gerdes and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

Roojai.com gives you the best car insurance prices. Check your quote for free now!
5.png
Roojai.com online car & motorbike insurance Ch...

Send money from Thailand to World with DeeMoney
DeeMoney-at-forefront-of-money-transfer-
DeeMoney is the financial services platform of Sawasdeeshop.  It continues to successfully leverage a combination of Over the Counter (OTC) service at bricks and mortar kiosks around Bangkok and mobile and web ...

Australian Visas Thailand Has Landed in Pattaya!
MG_4094.jpg
SW Consulting (Asia) Co Ltd established in 2014 (our original Phuket base) and Visa Advice Centre Co Ltd (Bangkok, established 2016) are pleased to announce we are re-branding to

What my Thai wife thinks of living in Scotland by Scott Mackay
wife-main.jpg
Dan about Thailand is all about sharing experiences from myself and others with regards to Thailand. I am delighted to have been sent an article from Scott Mackay who wanted to share the experience of reloca...

Stand Out from The Rest - Morgan & Preston Models Bangkok
inspire-3.png
Call for Social Media Influencers!☑️REPOST the link above & tag your IG account.https://cutt.ly/zreDofX☑️REQUIR...

Sports

Catch all the LIVE Sports Action this week at Bangkok's No.1 Sports Bar & Grill!
CHB-Logo-HD-1000x600-1.png

Don't miss this week's Sports at O'Malley's Irish pub in Silom..
received_3002902933076526.jpg

The Forestias brings Bangkok back to nature
forest-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand The Forestias will reconnect ...

Buy-to-let may not be quite the hot property of the boom years, but it has seen a resurgence in recent times.
images-3.jpg
Buy-to-let is an attractive income investment in a time of low rates and stock market volatility. But beware of the low-interest rates. One day they must rise and...

Award Winning Villa in Hua Hin
award-main-1.jpg
Over the years I have visited many developments from across Thailand, many of which were are all very similar, so I was very keen to see an award winning development. This is why I visited Sivana HideAway in Hua Hin...

Advertise with Inspire

advertise.png
Inspire connects with expats throughout Thailand from websites, newsletters, app, social networks, You Tube, 24 hour channels on gyms to magazines. It is the essential platform to get your business in front of these expats

forward.png

Inspire-eMagazine

You have received this e-mail because you have opted-in to receive occasional communication from Inspire-eMagazine. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to hear from us, please
Unsubscribe here

Choice Group Asia Co., Ltd.

89/203 Moo 12, Pratumnak Soi 4, Nongprue
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand