Democrats use words of Trump allies against him in impeachment trial

webfact

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Accusing TVF members of lying is against rules - please be respectful. There will be continued and new investigations about this matter, in fact one was announced yesterday. I simply do not believe the spin you have placed on the Biden piece and I await the conclusion of further investigations into the Biden's whitewash. 

I caught a lie from a cult member and was admonished for calling him a liar So I know first hand the rules. I did post the truth later so I felt exonerated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charmonman said:

To be clear, I don't think ALL Americans are completely ignorant about what their own government is up to, but many are completely ignorant and believe all manner of conspiracy theories.

Just like all the other people on this planet. ????

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump is almost certain to be acquitted by the 100-member Senate, which has 53 Republican members. A two-thirds majority is needed to remove him from office.

Most importantly,he will be acquitted. Hey Nadler, come back with your radical nonsense when you have a substantial  vote with   bi-partisan representation from the house!   

Edited by riclag

7 hours ago, Tug said:

Hoisting the republicans by their own pitard lol this mess is of Donald’s own creation as are most of his problems you know like russa are you listening?or who could forget the helinsky fiasco just to scratch the surface no sir trump has brought the majority of this on himsielf and as to the issue being addressed now he is guilty as sin

Yeah don't bother with a trial! Just let die hard lefty liberals decide based on what corrupt left liberal politicians say. 

All good and fair in the do as we say not as we do Lefty Liberal Lalaland.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The impeachment fiasco has largely accomplished the unspoken desires of the Democratic party.  Create a nasty diversion to draw attention away from the multitude of positive accomplishments of the Trump administration...at the direction of President Trump.  Secondly, impeachment...with its negative connotation...will cause some moderate Republicans and Independents to withhold their vote until the impeachment circus is completed.

The vote of these undecided voters is in the balance...thus the Democratic strategy of  uncooperation...denigration...and impeachment of Donald Trump...net effectiveness will be decided at the ballot box in Nov...

As did HRC...amazingly the Bidens walk away unscathed after having used their name and government position to pad their bank accounts...it's all good!

Too bad what you write is not based on facts 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Investigated by whom?  you're saying Biden did not force the sacking of the prosecutor?  Biden's son was on the board coincidentally?  spoke Russian?  had experience of value to Burisma?  wow just wow

Where is the proof?  There is none-you’ve been hogwashed ????

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The impeachment fiasco has largely accomplished the unspoken desires of the Democratic party.  Create a nasty diversion to draw attention away from the multitude of positive accomplishments of the Trump administration...at the direction of President Trump.  Secondly, impeachment...with its negative connotation...will cause some moderate Republicans and Independents to withhold their vote until the impeachment circus is completed.

The vote of these undecided voters is in the balance...thus the Democratic strategy of  uncooperation...denigration...and impeachment of Donald Trump...net effectiveness will be decided at the ballot box in Nov...

As did HRC...amazingly the Bidens walk away unscathed after having used their name and government position to pad their bank accounts...it's all good!

Exactly what are these -quote -  multitude of positive accomplishments of the Trump administration. And how do any of these so called accomplishments benefit the average middle class person?? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, neeray said:

Even though a certain member on this forum suggests I have no right to comment as I am not American, this highly-biased Republican circus prompts my further comment.

If the events that prompted this impeachment trial were flipped 180 degrees and it was a Democratic President who attempted to blackmail the Ukraine, Republicans would be the ones screaming for impeachment. All the same arguments would prevail, only the names would change.

Just what have the Bidens been up to in Ukraine ? How did they get so rich so quickly there ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, charmonman said:

I assume you are an American citizen? You must be, only an American could be so ignorant about what has happened in his own country. If and when the Republicans acquit, I hope you'll be happy as a citizen of a banana republic.

Please enlighten us ignorant Americans...master.

• Like 1

Guilty as charged but will obviously not be convicted. It is no doubt that Trump is a racist, criminal, environmental killer and MANY more not positive things. I consider him a reincarnation of a Hitler like type with a very strong possibility of being the trigger that ignites WW 3. The world will do much better without U.S.A. Please isolate yourself and leave the rest of us alone. It is no coincidence that Trumps main lovers are dictators like Putin, Kim Il Jong etc.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Accusing TVF members of lying is against rules - please be respectful. There will be continued and new investigations about this matter, in fact one was announced yesterday. I simply do not believe the spin you have placed on the Biden piece and I await the conclusion of further investigations into the Biden's whitewash. 

What should one say when people post untruth?

OP:  "Democrats use words of Trump allies against him in impeachment trial"

Well, whatever words the Dems are using, they're boring the <deleted> out of everyone, including Bernie...

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), forced to stay off of the campaign trail due to the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump, is reportedly struggling with boredom and has been spotted yawning, “shuffling in his chair,” and reading the back of a tin containing what appeared to be lozenges throughout the hours-long process".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/23/bored-bernie-sanders-struggles-with-boredom-during-senate-impeachment-trial/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charmonman said:

OK, let me enlighten you. Trump is a cheap, crass, would-be dictator along the lines of Duterte, Erdogan, Putin ..

He has corrupted all the institutions in your government, putting hacks, lobbyists, and cronies in every cabinet position, most alarmingly the Justice Department that is supposed to enforce the laws of the land without political bias. He has denigrated all the institutions of democracy, the justice system, the military, throwing childish insults at anyone who dares to disagree with him.

If he is not removed from office, wins the next election, or loses the next election but refuses to leave (as he has threatened on many occasions), then your "great democracy" will become a Russian-style corrupt oligarchy, aka a banana republic.

Great thing about posting to a forum like this...they allow...within reason...opinions of every sort...as yours is...you know nothing of what you speak...try balancing your news sources...then YOU will become enlightened.

Fear mongering at best...tripe more likely describes your post...

• Like 1

Looks like they just got more ,god it’s like the keystone cops they got trump on tape with Lev Parnas in conversation discussing getting rid of the ambassador to Ukraine he’s even inept at at this level just pathetic 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tug said:

Looks like they just got more ,god it’s like the keystone cops they got trump on tape with Lev Parnas in conversation discussing getting rid of the ambassador to Ukraine he’s even inept at at this level just pathetic 

dont get so excited....the tape could well be faked.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:49 AM, Berkshire said:

Do you work for Trump?  Because you lie just like he does.  This has come up in the impeachment trial.  Biden wanted the prosecutor to investigate Burisma and other corrupt entities but the prosecutor refused.  By getting rid of the corrupt prosecutor, it made it MORE likely that Burisma would be investigated.  I'm sure you understand, yet, you keep repeating the lie.

WoW! Do you work for Biden? Biden has no right to interfere in the business of other nations.

5 minutes ago, PhonThong said:
On 1/24/2020 at 8:49 AM, Berkshire said:

Do you work for Trump?  Because you lie just like he does.  This has come up in the impeachment trial.  Biden wanted the prosecutor to investigate Burisma and other corrupt entities but the prosecutor refused.  By getting rid of the corrupt prosecutor, it made it MORE likely that Burisma would be investigated.  I'm sure you understand, yet, you keep repeating the lie.

WoW! Do you work for Biden? Biden has no right to interfere in the business of other nations.

If that were true, then the US shouldn't even have a State Department.  Thankfully, you're wrong.

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, Puchaiyank said:

Great thing about posting to a forum like this...they allow...within reason...opinions of every sort...as yours is...you know nothing of what you speak...try balancing your news sources...then YOU will become enlightened.

Fear mongering at best...tripe more likely describes your post...

Please be specific about what parts of my post are not fact-based. How many cabinet secretaries have had to resign because of their corrupt misdeeds, or because Trump started publicly humiliating them on twitter? Remember Jeff Sessions? I guess you are not aware of these things because you're in the bubble.

Calling my post tripe and fear mongering is not much of an argument. My news sources are balanced, how about yours?