Thai Airways joins Food Waste Management program

webfact

TG has. at least between BKK and MUC, the poorest meal and the worst BC service.

Though they thankfully changed their stone old B747 a couple of years back, the only reason for me to go with them is that there's no other direct flight except LH.

Thankfully the meal is not important to me. On the night flight from BKK I order two glasses of their low quality red wine, then drive my seat to bed position and sleep until arrival. On the way back from MUC I eat before boarding and order just beverages on board. Their Coke, orange juice an water is still as good as from better arilines :-).

Once, TG was one of the best airlines of the world. These days are long gone. Today they are a premium price carrier with a low cost carrier's service.

5 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Among their plans is to allow customers to pre order their food choices, so if you

fly with them again then perhaps you will be able to order a vegetarian option.

This, I imagine will be a good thing for you.

I always pre ordered vegetarian with them but half the time it was not on the system and got treated as if that was my fault. At check in once told no special meal over and over so in the end dug out the proof I had printed off, no apology and no meal. Their offerings were so <deleted> poor not that much of a loss anyway. Not flown with them since 2013 and hope never have to again.