Battling billionaires: Trump and candidate Bloomberg swap insults and attacks

webfact

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Classic bully tactic and quite childish.  One thing I've noticed is that Trump would never insult Putin about his height, even though Putin is even shorter than Bloomberg.  Wonder why that is? 

Are you still going on about the Russia hoax? Geez man, get a hold of yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Hoax, what hoax? It has been proven Russia helped get Trump elected.

It has been "proven" in what way precisely? I mean actual data from named sources. Not a quote from anonymous sources or agencies, actual people with actual data. 

May I have the data that shows he would not have won if not for the mystical Russian influence on voters please. I know you must have it handy for reference. 

Thank you 

• Sad 8

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Sorry, it is not up to me to keep you up to date.

Your paragraph about who would have won if not for russian interference is irrelevant to your earlier claim.

You're welcome.

'stay informed' would have been better than 'keeping up to date'.

Let the record show that you can't provide any factual reference for the claims made that there was any effect on the election results.

Let me guess, if he is reelected, it will be by some other excuse other than a legitimate result. The narrative is already being parroted by the house democrats. So get on board! 

• Sad 5

23 minutes ago, candide said:

What are you exactly talking about? It looks like you are (following Trump's example) confusing between two or three issues:

1. Russia tried to influence elections: it has been documented and confirmed by all agencies, committees, etc... There is no doubt about it.

2. With which impact? It is likely it had an impact, in particular the Clinton's email leak, but to be frank, it cannot be calculated

3. Did Trump conspire with Russian? It has not been confirmed nor debunked. Contacts have been made, but That's all we are sure of.

1. Russia has been trying to influence elections before, what makes this past one any different? Are you insinuating the election is not legitimate? Yes or no? 

2.it is likely? What Kind of factual reference is that? "it can't be calculated" is the same as it is not a valid point. And it isn't 

3 Mueller report specifically stated there was no collusion, in fact he stated that the trump team refused to on several occasions. THAT IS A FACT. 

https://apnews.com/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4