Jump to content
BANGKOK
prb

Heart Check Up package in Pattaya Area

Recommended Posts

Good Morning,

 

Since a last month, I have an unpleasant feeling in my chest and heart when i wake up in the morning or after an afternoon sleep.

Started to worry and I stopped smoking 10 days ago and alcohol since last week.

I feel better but the feeling is still here.

I'd like to do a heart check up.  

The 9900 THB "Superior Heart Screening" from Bangkok Hospital in Bangkok looks good enough

 

https://ww2.bangkokhospital.com/hearthospital/en/patient-support/packages-and-promotions/detail/18/heart-check-up-package-2019

 

To avoid travelling there from Pattaya does anyone knows if there are similar packages available in this price range from  the hospitals in the Pattaya area? 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had this done in Bangkok Rayong couple of months ago. 

Not sure if they will extend it. You had to go on the 5th of the month to get the 50 percent discount.

Screenshot_2020-01-24-09-26-22-713_com.android.chrome.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want to make sure it includes an exercise stress test on a treadmill.  

I did mine at Bumragrad in Bangkok.  Looks like Sametboys includes that EST.

It is possibly your life, so I would not go cheap.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/shop/en/classic-heart-check-up-en

 

 

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/shop/en/executivemale-check-up-package-2

 

The second includes but not limited to heart. Both include stress test, second also includes CT calcium scan.

 

If willing to travel to Sr Racha you can save money doing essentially the same thing at Phyathai Sri Racha. Contact Gavin Waddell  telephone 089 - 7500293 or email gavin@phyathai.com

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P.S. don't delay guven that you are symptomatic and history of smoking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Had this done in Bangkok Rayong couple of months ago. 

Not sure if they will extend it. You had to go on the 5th of the month to get the 50 percent discount.

Screenshot_2020-01-24-09-26-22-713_com.android.chrome.jpg

How often do they offer that discount?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/shop/en/classic-heart-check-up-en

 

 

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/shop/en/executivemale-check-up-package-2

 

The second includes but not limited to heart. Both include stress test, second also includes CT calcium scan.

 

If willing to travel to Sr Racha you can save money doing essentially the same thing at Phyathai Sri Racha. Contact Gavin Waddell  telephone 089 - 7500293 or email gavin@phyathai.com

 

 

I had a similar problem to you about 3 years ago and went to Phyathai. Turned out after the tests I needed 7 stents inserted as I had serious blocked arteries. The tests and following work was performed in a most professional way and I have had no re-occurrence since. Now have regular checkups there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everybody, I will have a look at those options this weekend and schedule an appointment for next week.

Will keep updated.

Edited by prb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BPH package give you choice between Exercise Stress Test (EST) or Echocardiogram (Echo).

Anyone has knowledge of What would be the best for my given situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning, so I did the test with exercise stress test at BPH and nothing serious was found.

Stop smoking for a month now, reducing alcohol intake and adding vegetables to my diet (i almost eat none during the past year) has really helped to reduce the symptoms.

Was thinking about doing echo next but will probably leave it here for now.

Thanks, Will update here if anything new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might want to consider a CT calcium scan. Stress Test will detect 85% of coronary artery disease but 15% will not show up. Since you have history of smoking and are symptomatic I think this would be wise.

 

Phyathai Sr Racha is offering a promtional price 2,550 on this in February.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You might want to consider a CT calcium scan. Stress Test will detect 85% of coronary artery disease but 15% will not show up. Since you have history of smoking and are symptomatic I think this would be wise.

 

Phyathai Sr Racha is offering a promtional price 2,550 on this in February.

I just had the CT scan at Phyathai. Good price, quick service and a very new 256 slice scanner. Takes 5 minutes, non-invasive and it is the gold standard for identifying the extent of your heart disease (if any).

Ivor Cummins on youtube has many videos explaining the benefits of a CT scan.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all, I  will check that in details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...