BANGKOK
craigOB

Entry Denials at UTP (Pattaya-Rayong) / KBV (Krabi) / URT (Surat Thani) Airports

49 minutes ago, lkv said:

9 out of 10 of the rejection reports here are "questionable" in my opinion, along with many of "what should I do, many others get rejected, I have read about it on the forum, please help" and so on posts, which only accentuate distorting reality.

I actually know of many real rejections that have never been reported here, as most people do not have any account on this site + neither see a reason to report it here. Would say the odds are much bigger that more people are being rejected than we get to know here than that it are less or fake reports.

The same counts for near visa refusals at embassies and straight up denials of applications.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

Embassies are not linked with passport biometrics, so you could get a new tourisy visa in a new passport.

Its only at immigration check when u enter yhe country your history comes up.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for a tourist visa instead of using you last visa exempt entry at land border crossings. That would give you 90 days of total stay by extending your 60 day entry for 30 days.

Krabi is not good. No reports of problems at others you mentioned and you could add Hat Yai or Hua Hin to your list.

And Koh Samui 

29 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

And Koh Samui 

I can recall some negative reports about Koh Samui airport immigration, but they were not recent. It is possible that the situation there has changed.

Can't remember any reports of being denied entry at CNX (Chiang Mai), I may be wrong but i thought it is considered very friendly

Edited by G950
spelling

On 1/26/2020 at 8:08 AM, G950 said:

Can't remember any reports of being denied entry at CNX (Chiang Mai), I may be wrong but i thought it is considered very friendly

No reports of anyone rejected there with a visa, only visa exemption rejections.

• Like 1