Non O visa thai child

Hello to everyone! I came Thailand in the last November with a Non immigrant O visa because I’m the father of a thai baby. At the expire of the 90 days I will extend it in immigration for other 60 days. Till here everything ok. After that I want to choose for another single entry 90 days because I don’t want to spend a lot of time in Malaysia for get a 1 year multi entry. I live in Pattaya and I have a thai bank account with more of 100000bath, I’m not married with the mother of my baby and my baby is not registered yet in the tambien baan of my gf. Can I have some problems for get a single entry visa? I read that many people decided to go in Ventiane or Savannaket. Someone can suggest me what is the better solution? 
thank you very much and sorry for my English..

3 minutes ago, Eman86th said:

I’m not married with the mother of my baby and my baby is not registered yet in the tambien baan of my gf.

Children must be registered in a house book within 14 days of birth.

If the kid ain't in a housebook, it won't have a birth certificate, and you ain't getting a VISA.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is the baby registered in any house book. Being in the same house book as their mother is not required.

You don't need to be out of the country very long to get a non-o visa in Penang. You apply the morning of one day and pick it up the next afternoon. But you need the equivalent of 200k baht in a bank for a single entry or 400k baht for a multiple entry visa.

No financial proof is needed to get a single entry non-o visa in Savannakhet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marriage to the mother is not required. As long as you have the original birth certificate naming you as the father, this is the most critical requirement for the Non O visa. I suggest Savannakhet, applying on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your answers, I have already the birth certificate but the address of residence is my old address in Italy. We didn’t registered yet my daughter in the tabien baan because we are still looking for another place for live.. We just move to Thailand in November 2019. 

2 hours ago, Eman86th said:

Thank you for your answers, I have already the birth certificate but the address of residence is my old address in Italy. We didn’t registered yet my daughter in the tabien baan because we are still looking for another place for live.. We just move to Thailand in November 2019. 

Is the birth certificate a Thai birth certificate? For applications anywhere outside Italy, an Italian birth certificate is not going to be accepted.

3 hours ago, Eman86th said:

I believe you'll need to get a Thai birth certificate from the Thai consulate in Italy first.

Do they consider the kid as Italian, and did you need an Italian passport and a VISA for her to be in Thailand?

I'm afraid no Thai house book entry and/or no Thai birth certificate still means no VISA for you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, BritTim said:

Is the birth certificate a Thai birth certificate? For applications anywhere outside Italy, an Italian birth certificate is not going to be accepted.

It’s the original thai birth certificate. We got it from the thai embassy in Italy in the same time we requested the thai passport. Now she have double passport, Italy and Thailand, fortunately she doesn’t need a visa.
In the website of Laos and Cambodia embassy they don’t write that I have to show the name of my child in the tabien baan.. I just want to be sure of it. Is it possible to book for make new visa or i should to be in queue ? 

Edited by Eman86th
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eman86th said:

In the website of Laos and Cambodia embassy they don’t write that I have to show the name of my child in the tabien baan.. I just want to be sure of it. Is it possible to book for make new visa or i should to be in queue ? 

It most certainly is listed as a requirement.

Item 5, Suvannakhet

http://www.thaiembassy.org/savannakhet/th/services/9736/106945-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O"-(For-the-purpose.html

A copy of Thai house registration of spouse / parent or child

Bottom half of page HCMC

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hochiminh/en/services/2886/46902-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O"---Accompanying-Th.html

Copy of Thai child's house registration book / Bản sao hộ khẩu Thái Lan hợp pháp.

Dunno about Cambodia, they tend to take the money then issue a VISA with VOID written across it.

It's only 30bht to get the kid registered in a house book, why break the law, and cause yourself so many problems?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eman86th said:

It’s the original thai birth certificate. We got it from the thai embassy in Italy in the same time we requested the thai passport. Now she have double passport, Italy and Thailand, fortunately she doesn’t need a visa.

Unless @ubonjoe advises different, I think you can assume that the copy of the house book will not be required when you explain that the child's official residence is still in Italy.

EDIT: To apply in Savannakhet (and most other consulates) there is no appointment system. You just turn up in the morning and receive the visa in the afternoon of the following day. Exceptions are if you apply in Vientiane or Kuala Lumpur where appointments are not only possible but required.

Edited by BritTim

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It most certainly is listed as a requirement.

Item 5, Suvannakhet

http://www.thaiembassy.org/savannakhet/th/services/9736/106945-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O"-(For-the-purpose.html

A copy of Thai house registration of spouse / parent or child

Bottom half of page HCMC

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hochiminh/en/services/2886/46902-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O"---Accompanying-Th.html

Copy of Thai child's house registration book / Bản sao hộ khẩu Thái Lan hợp pháp.

Dunno about Cambodia, they tend to take the money then issue a VISA with VOID written across it.

It's only 30bht to get the kid registered in a house book, why break the law, and cause yourself so many problems?

I just asked because actually I live in pattaya but at the end of this year I will move in another city. initially I thought to register her after moved in the last city just for don’t register two times. It’s not because of money or time. Sometimes you go inside thai office and you don’t know when you’ll be out. My daughter is 2 years old and she’s terrible ????  
Thank you for you answer, now I know that I must do it and I will register soon.  
thanks to everyone for the support 

9 hours ago, Eman86th said:

I just asked because actually I live in pattaya but at the end of this year I will move in another city. initially I thought to register her after moved in the last city just for don’t register two times.

I assume you child has a Thai birth certificate issued by an Amphoe or was it issued by a Thai embassy.

The house book registration does not have be changed every time you move. It is often not possible to do it unless the owner or head of household  of the property allows it.

For a visa application the house book is extra proof the child is Thai. If they had a Thai passport it would often be accepted instead of a house book.

• Like 1