Thailand's December foreign tourist arrivals up 2.48% year-on-year - ministry

webfact

9 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

When will they stop all this fake news......LOL

Can I ask what village you live in? Im on a break for 2 weeks in Pattaya from Bangkok and on my way to Australia and have never seen so many tourists , beach road, second  road, walking street and central world, soi Buhakao All overflowing !!

So what village are you in? watching rice grow will kind of give a distorted view of reality ????

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

This begs the question: has anything good in Thailand ever come from the ChiComs?

The exposure of a couple of dozen low-life parasites, hiding behind their keyboards, sponging off their Thai wives and posting vile, bigoted comments, and endless, ludicrous fairy stories on TV?

That's a plus? At least people will know to keep their children away from them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, yokat said:

It's in line with the 4.5% increase in international arrivals. Where are they going though ? According to many TV posters koh samui, pukhet and pattaya are half empty

Page 152: https://corporate.airportthai.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AnnualReport2019en.pdf

I live on Koh Samui and it was very quiet

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Traubert said:

The exposure of a couple of dozen low-life parasites, hiding behind their keyboards, sponging off their Thai wives and posting vile, bigoted comments, and endless, ludicrous fairy stories on TV?

That's a plus? At least people will know to keep their children away from them.

Have you tried the seafood specials in Wuhan, Traubert?  I hear they’re to die for...

You stay in Communist China—and we’ll stay here in Thailand—until you finally colonize it.

Edited by Isaan sailor
  • Like 2

For the last 1000000 years, business owners complain about business.  Down 90%, 100%, 1000%....they say these things to get sympathy and business.  Very common.  Which is why I never believe such garbage.  And most people with bad jobs only see the negatives anyhow....even hotel owners cry to me if they have one bad night in a month.  "oh, what is wrong, we may never get another customer!!"

I'm woke.  

next year, because of the corona virus, tourist numbers down 99.9999%

Where I am staying in Jomtien Beach, the guest house has a one day, busy spike because

of Chinese New Year, tonight it will be quiet again. they were less than 50 percent full,

when I checked in a few days ago. most restaurants were no reservation required as not

at all busy. Only some sections of the beach have tourists, some others dead. TAT is not

to be bevieved.

Geezer

• Like 1

Up! Down! Up! Down! Like a Thai whores draws. 

Fickle...

Tourism is down. Acceot the obvious truth Thailand...

The bubble has burst...

The honey is too expensive and the money is too high...

Edited by Sonhia
Edit
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Hate to burst your bubble I live in Pattaya and have done for over 30 years - over to you....!!!!!

On the dark side, good guess ? may as well be in a remote village. <deleted> all to see there. Most expats are pretty desperate on the outskirts trying to scratching out a living. And all brag about not been to walking st or beach rd etc for years which of course is the tourist area..over to you ..where?

Edited by madmen
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, yokat said:

It's in line with the 4.5% increase in international arrivals. Where are they going though ? According to many TV posters koh samui, pukhet and pattaya are half empty

Page 152: https://corporate.airportthai.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AnnualReport2019en.pdf

Sure as eggs are eggs they’ll be down next month...

Edited by JAS21

8 hours ago, madmen said:

On the dark side, good guess ? may as well be in a remote village. <deleted> all to see there. Most expats are pretty desperate on the outskirts trying to scratching out a living. And all brag about not been to walking st or beach rd etc for years which of course is the tourist area..over to you ..where?

Ha ha ha!!! You really are clutching at straws, the dark side did not exist 30 years ago you numpty, no I have lived in central pattaya in the same house for the past 30 years, prior to this at several locations in pattaya as it was but you would not know this but you are welcome to try again........LOL