BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand's December foreign tourist arrivals up 2.48% year-on-year - ministry

9 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

When will they stop all this fake news......LOL

Can I ask what village you live in? Im on a break for 2 weeks in Pattaya from Bangkok and on my way to Australia and have never seen so many tourists , beach road, second  road, walking street and central world, soi Buhakao All overflowing !!

So what village are you in? watching rice grow will kind of give a distorted view of reality 🤗

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

This begs the question: has anything good in Thailand ever come from the ChiComs?

The exposure of a couple of dozen low-life parasites, hiding behind their keyboards, sponging off their Thai wives and posting vile, bigoted comments, and endless, ludicrous fairy stories on TV?

That's a plus? At least people will know to keep their children away from them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, yokat said:

It's in line with the 4.5% increase in international arrivals. Where are they going though ? According to many TV posters koh samui, pukhet and pattaya are half empty

Page 152: https://corporate.airportthai.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AnnualReport2019en.pdf

I live on Koh Samui and it was very quiet

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Please remember, these are figures for 2019 - wait until figures start coming in for 2020 with the Chinese Coronavirus taking effect worldwide and the very poor exchange rate!!

• Like 2

Trying to explain to my wife that when visiting Spain there is no room on the beach, whilst in Pattaya it seems you get your own 100m

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Traubert said:

The exposure of a couple of dozen low-life parasites, hiding behind their keyboards, sponging off their Thai wives and posting vile, bigoted comments, and endless, ludicrous fairy stories on TV?

That's a plus? At least people will know to keep their children away from them.

Have you tried the seafood specials in Wuhan, Traubert?  I hear they’re to die for...

You stay in Communist China—and we’ll stay here in Thailand—until you finally colonize it.

Edited by Isaan sailor
  • Like 2

They never give up trying to convince people everything is doing well in Thailand, and what I am always amazed at they know how much tourist spend in Thailand, unless the bar girls have to declare their income to  TAT 😜

• Haha 2

Hmmm.... more untrue rubbish?

• Like 2

Another news site reported that China was going to stop tour groups from leaving China hoping to contain the virus

• Like 2

Nothing can stop the continual rise in tourist numbers

• Haha 2