Marijuana possession case..

16 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

No this is not the GPO THC cannabis oil though they are 5ml bottles and I would put the THC oil from the shop

What is this "oil"? And where is this "shop"?

The dosage directions given clearly say to smoke this oil? Any legal oils here (THC, CBD, 1:1) are for sublingual application. The THC oil is 1.7% (lower than brick weed), while the 1:1 looks more like ~ 3% (both THC and CBD).

• Like 1

So the official fine is 2500 baht the rest seems like traditional Thai BiB business.Kind of sounds like an on the spot fine which would be cheaper than taking someone through the court system for a couple of grams.Maybe they will change it with the incoming laws.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Maybe they will change it with the incoming laws.

Doubtful. Six-plants, usage etc will be tightly controlled, with local police licenses required (if it even gets that far?). The underlying Narcotics and Pyschotropic laws (use, posession, manufacture) will remain in force.

Even Kratom "legalization" has been delegated to a "committee" for study. The Health ministry isn't really the issue, it's the Justice Ministry which would have to advise parliament on new laws.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What is this "oil"? And where is this "shop"?

The dosage directions given clearly say to smoke this oil? Any legal oils here (THC, CBD, 1:1) are for sublingual application. The THC oil is 1.7% (lower than brick weed), while the 1:1 looks more like ~ 3% (both THC and CBD).

I posted earlier where the shop is in this thread.The shop claims to be totally legal which it may or may not be I think it's a bit of a legal grey transitional area and may be made clear when the new laws are passed.The oil I've gotten from the shop seems to be on par with Thai sticks not sure.The latest batch was even stronger it a total guess where it's coming from.Just wondering what the "brick weed" THC % is?My guess is it's about 10-11%.

HiamBruno's case suggests to me an easing of the severity of the penalties (apart from the BiB usual tax i.e Bond money and passport return tax).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Doubtful. Six-plants, usage etc will be tightly controlled, with local police licenses required (if it even gets that far?). The underlying Narcotics and Pyschotropic laws (use, posession, manufacture) will remain in force.

Even Kratom "legalization" has been delegated to a "committee" for study. The Health ministry isn't really the issue, it's the Justice Ministry which would have to advise parliament on new laws.

Tightly controlled?You mean like all the other laws in Thailand?By who the police?Very funny.Do you know how much land there is to tightly control?Do you realise how many money starved Thais live in this country?Six plants is more than I need if I get them in the ground now do you know how big they will be come harvest?I do they will be bloody enourmous,uncontrollable the plants will go berserk".Tightly controlled" I like that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Just wondering what the "brick weed" THC % is?My guess is it's about 10-11%.

My guess would be much lower.

It usually comes loaded with seeds as they don't know to kill the male plants.

And the weather is too hot & humid for most of the high content breeds we can buy in the west.

You'd need an air conditioned grow house with grow lights.

Outside the grow season would be limited to plant early October (after monsoon), harvest late December (before the lengthening days kills your flowers).

(So a friend tells me anyway)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My guess would be much lower.

It usually comes loaded with seeds as they don't know to kill the male plants.

And the weather is too hot & humid for most of the high content breeds we can buy in the west.

You'd need an air conditioned grow house with grow lights.

Outside the grow season would be limited to plant early October (after monsoon), harvest late December (before the lengthening days kills your flowers).

(So a friend tells me anyway)

My friend tells me you can get 3 harvests and push the season to December as you say and the head start going purple.Thai sticks must have been much better quality than this brick stuff then.Hopefully the brick stuff will be forced by a discerning market to supply a better quality product at a much lower price.Praise the lord Shiva in whom I trust will prevail in this unholy of wars.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Hiambruno has went silent. That isn't good.

Not great mate I’m really sad angry and disappointed they’ll deport me they give me 2 days of freedom and then they send me to immigration goes knows how long this is going to take maybe even a month I’m <deleted> shocked and reallly upset and I don’t know how to react 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Hiambruno has went silent. That isn't good.

He went silent? He posted less than 2 hours ago.

Err make that 1 minute ago. 

Talk about unwarrnated drama from the peanut gallery.

I get such a kick out of people on here that think other posters should update in real time.

Edited by metempsychotic
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

Not great mate I’m really sad angry and disappointed they’ll deport me they give me 2 days of freedom and then they send me to immigration goes knows how long this is going to take maybe even a month I’m <deleted> shocked and reallly upset and I don’t know how to react 

It will take until you provide the money for a plane ticket to your country. Immigration officials will then arrange the plane ticket for you ... and you'll fly back to freedom.

4 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

Cant you just purchase a ticket and fly asap? If they want you gone, it would seem you could step it up. I think your lawyer has been a bit lax.

As for your 15k bail, whats up with that?

Either way the 2.5k fine is a result. Don't forget that.

That sucks, but 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

My friend tells me you can get 3 harvests and push the season to December as you say and the head start going purple.Thai sticks must have been much better quality than this brick stuff then.Hopefully the brick stuff will be forced by a discerning market to supply a better quality product at a much lower price.Praise the lord Shiva in whom I trust will prevail in this unholy of wars.

when thai stick was actually a thing, all weed was much lower in quality and thc content..

Good weed is much stronger now,  bad weed will always be bad weed.

Edited by metempsychotic
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

It will take until you provide the money for a plane ticket to your country. Immigration officials will then arrange the plane ticket for you ... and you'll fly back to freedom.

I can pay it right now I don’t want to stay a single minute in this country I’m <deleted> getting sick 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

Got your passport ? just leave and never return !

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

Sounds like they have a zero tolerance policy now for foreigners. Sorry to hear it. So did they give you a ban as well? 1 year or blacklisted? To me it sounds hypocritical as they just medically legalized it and your was for personal fun use. So get your stuff like airplane booked. did they give you your passport back? I know stupid question, but never know. It is not just you it is all foreigners in a sense. Cheer up and next time go to Vietnam.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Got your passport ? just leave and never return !

I wish i had it ... they send me to immigration Phuket tommorow and after that they’ll send me to Bangkok and find me a flight I’m officially f2$4&3cked

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

I wish i had it ... they send me to immigration Phuket tommorow and after that they’ll send me to Bangkok and find me a flight I’m officially f2$4&3cked

Why cant they send you from Phuket? no direct flights?

3 hours ago, Hiambruno said:

Sorry to rub salt into your wounds but this just came up.Your's must be about the worst case of bad timing I've seen in a long time.

Edited by FarFlungFalang

10 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Sorry to rub salt into your wounds but this just came up.Your's must be about the worst case of bad timing I've seen in a long time.

Believe that's the HEMP regs. The one rai is the giveaway.

Maybe save your salt?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hiambruno said:

I hope it goes OK. Don't get too despondent. Is your lawyer still around. Maybe he can negotiate something. Give it a go if you can.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Why has this thread been able to run MANY posts about weed and drug use. Not related to op (self admitted mistake) but rather open discussion about use and where to obtain and how to avoid problems. Zero direct connection to OP who was looking for advise re his situation. On positive note the op received lot of support and advice. 

Yeah my bad and I apologise I do get carried away.Although he may well go home with the dubious distinction of possibly being the last foreigner to be deported from Thailand for possession. 

• Like 2