Marijuana possession case..

23 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

I want to thank you all Once more for you advices and help I’m grateful that people still trying to help even though I’m stupid and young. But in the end all have been young and stupid right ?

I would call it young and adventurous you are on an adventure keep your chin up and don't let them get you down you will have a wonderful story to tell when it's over and many have trodden the path you are on and much worse.Are you OK?You seem to be dealing with it quite well,I know it might be somewhat scary but you may well have a laugh when it's all over.Good Luck and stiff upper lip and all that crup.

• Like 2

It's only weed and a little bit at that and you will have freedom. 

52 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

I’m just waiting for immigrations decision and and I don’t know still how long process will take but I have a girl giving me all the support and help she can 

Maybe there is chance the immigration boys n girls will kick you loose and not send you to Bangkok. Don't know how they would transport you, but could have been worse. Yeah, I bet. let the girl give you all the support she can, just don't get her pregnant. Keep us informed as curious to hear what happens and if they actually send you and deport you and what kind of a ban or if blacklisted.

For the guys you met and took off, not their fault as they probably did not want any connection or even being pee tested getting in trouble.

Take care. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lesson to learn.

When buying drugs in a group, never be the person holding them.

Meh.

Use (proven via a urine test, or witness) is stipulated in both of the relevant laws (narcotics & psycotropic). 

Relevant to Cannabis/THC...

Pyscotropics Act

Imprisonment of 1-5 years and a fine of 20,000-100,000 Baht for possession, use or consumption

Narcotics Act

Imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and or a fine not exceeding 100,000 Baht or both for possession
Imprisonment not exceeding 1 year and a fine of 100,000 – 1,000,000 for consumption

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hiambruno said:

You know what’s the only funny part ? Haven’t smoked in 2 years and I didn’t  even had the chance to try it !

It probably wasn't even cannabis. And if it was then it probably had less than 3% THC. Then recycled back to the snitch to snare someone else.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

So you post at 10.30pm

What's next move. What happens next.

You mentioned (I think) you now skint given all the costs you have racked up.

What's the plan?

The plan is to leave to Bangkok IDC and wait there that will take from 4 days to 2 weeks ..

Edited by Hiambruno

Just now, Hiambruno said:

The plan is to leave to Bangkok IDC and wait there that will take from 4 days to 2 weeks ..

Sounds horrible.

Without sounding negative, in the past other folk have been able to post pics of this and that of their situation. 

And you? 

Can you take pic transport from Pattaya to bkk etc

On 1/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, holy cow cm said:

Sounds like they have a zero tolerance policy now for foreigners. Sorry to hear it. So did they give you a ban as well? 1 year or blacklisted? To me it sounds hypocritical as they just medically legalized it and your was for personal fun use. So get your stuff like airplane booked. did they give you your passport back? I know stupid question, but never know. It is not just you it is all foreigners in a sense. Cheer up and next time go to Vietnam.

one man being deported does not a policy make.

and he was pretty clear he had no passport, if he did, he could leave.

19 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Sounds horrible.

Without sounding negative, in the past other folk have been able to post pics of this and that of their situation. 

And you? 

Can you take pic transport from Pattaya to bkk etc

why would he do that?

he is in phuket.

In case the police wants you to sign documents in Thai, contact your embassy. You always have the right for a translation of the documents that the police ask you to sign. If you are going in front of a judge, make sure you dress appropriately and not like the usual tourist. Wear neat, clean clothes to court.  Think “business casual.” Take off your hat, take off your sunglasses, turn off your cellphone. Contradictory to the advice of some to apologize in front of the judge, many of the wrongdoers who apologize in court are probably motivated by a desire to improve their outcome rather than by true contrition. And thus many judges appear largely impervious to wrongdoers apologies. Ask your lawyer how to proceed.

Judges may not be swayed by an apology, and any apology made to a judge must be approached gingerly. 

If you are going to speak in front of the judge:

Know how to address the judge in Thai. In the US you say "Your honor." 

Your lawyer will know if it's a good idea to apologize and whether you should show expressions of remorse.

If the answer is yes, ask whether you should apologize in Thai. 

Lastly, be prepared. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, balo said:

He should try to offer a sum of maybe around 20k , try that first and see if he can get his passport back. The passport is the most important thing to get back . 

Not possible everything is recorded now under the books and like someone previously said “everyone wants a piece of the pie now” they were waiting me to finish court process so they can ask for clean money (not split with the court) basically 

Edited by Hiambruno
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

OP - as i mentioned in a previous note, a member of this forum, '007 RED', knows how things work at bangkok IDC.  if you've been told 4 days to two weeks before you'll be out of IDC, you want to get everything lined up such that you get real close to the 4 day mark rather than the two week mark.  i know that sounds obvious.  but one small 'mistake' or 'i didn't know that', will cost you another day or more in there.  send him/her (007 RED has been following this thread) a private message via this forum so you can get ready to jump through the required hoops and get out as speedy as possible.  you don't want to show up at IDC w/o any knowledge of how things work there.

Edited by buick
  • Like 2

Lawmakers in Thailand Remove Cannabis From Narcotics List

Thailand’s Public Health Ministry announced Tuesday that Cabinet has agreed to the removal of cannabis from the narcotic list. It was approved under ministerial regulation of the Public Health Ministry, Deputy Government Spokesperson Traisulee Traisaranakul, said.

The regulation also states that researches would conduct research on the effects of cannabis in medicines, cosmetics, and herbs in line with government’s policy. Above all to boost the country’s production competitiveness.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/thailand-national-news/news-asia-thailand/lawmakers-in-thailand-remove-cannabis-from-narcotics-list/