Urgent Help needed

Monir087

I am looking for Experienced Genuine Gastroenterologist & a colorectal surgeon.

my problems again become severe

PROBLEM severe Gastritis, H Pylori

Chest pain, bitter saliva mouth, vomitting like feeling

2-3 times stool, sometimes loose stools, excess Gas

Gastritis

IBS

Piles

Anal

Fissure

2 years ago I diagnosed all these in Singapore Gleneagles Hospital, Dr Gwee. but you know Singapore is a way too much expensive.

I am looking for Expert in Thailand specially Bangkok 

Prof. Chucheep

Bangkok Christian Hospital on Mindays, Bumrungrad Hospital on Thursdays.

He is the top colirectal surgeon and can manage yoyr anal fissure, hemoorhoids etc. For gastritis he may refer you elsewhere.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Prof. Chucheep

Bangkok Christian Hospital on Mindays, Bumrungrad Hospital on Thursdays.

He is the top colirectal surgeon and can manage yoyr anal fissure, hemoorhoids etc. For gastritis he may refer you elsewhere.

I underwent 13 hrs on the operating table, at Chulalongkorn under this man,  he did remote surgery I have no scars !!!! and believe him to be the very best, nice man as well

To get original appointment you need to preregister with Bangkok Christian and be there several hours before the clinic opens like 6.00 am for 1 0clock clinic, my loving wife did most the waiting

If you need more info PM me and I will give you my phone number

For Bangkok Christian no need for 6 AM but do be there by say 9-10. You need to register for a patient number then go to the Surgery clinic and get in the queue. At which point once you have a queue number from the nurse you can go get an early lunch/late breakfast and return by say 12:30.

6 AM would be if wanting to see him at government hospital.

H pylori is treatable easily and cheap with 3 meds: H2 blocker, bismuth salt, and antibiotic.  test is simple and cheap.  Change diet.  Be active in your health, make changes, it is ONLY possible if you want it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

For Bangkok Christian no need for 6 AM but do be there by say 9-10. You need to register for a patient number then go to the Surgery clinic and get in the queue. At which point once you have a queue number from the nurse you can go get an early lunch/late breakfast and return by say 12:30.

6 AM would be if wanting to see him at government hospital.

I'm asking not to make a point, but because I don't know what tests to expect...  Is grabbing breakfast before your appointment recommended?  Or should there be a period of fasting before any tests they'll be running?