'No, No America': Thousands of Iraqis rally against U.S. military presence

snoop1130

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

The world doesn't need America as much as America thinks it does.

Glad to hear it! please join me in my quest to have the USA withdraw all forces from the middle east, and Europe. And kindly don't ask for any assistance if you can help it. America First! 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 9:22 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

America saved the Iraqi's from the oppressive and tyrannical Saddam, then the Iraqi's had a chance to make their lives and country great. But, instead they chose to fight each other about power and religious opinions and made a right pig's ear of the opportunity the USA gave them. Now they blame it all on America. Ungrateful, and they deserve exactly the mess they are in. End of.

Chose to fight each other over power and religious opinions , now I wonder which other  country in the world can hold its hand up ...........

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

I bet some here cry just as loud that the USA has a responsibility to protect when suits them. That is the definition of hypocritical. Comes from a deep feeling of angst at being from someplace powerless even in their own self defense.

im sure you think its ok for the US to beg for other countries to helo with their wars.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, giddyup said:

The US has been happy to prop up other dictatorships when it suited them, bloody hypocrites.

Relax!  Tell us what countries politicians do you worship or admire.

Edited by mike787
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

Sadly for you, it doesn't matter what you favour should happen to the US military worldwide. That is down to the US government and "(Deity" preserve us all) the POTUS, Donald J Trump who seems to change his mind more often than his underwear.

He scares more people in the world as he interferes in military matters with a clue what he is doing. He has p*ssed off so many allies who have supported the USA since 1941 and even they have no idea what he will do tomorrow let alone the rest of the week.

He makes long term military and diplomacy a nightmare to work with.

The very best thing that he could do for the USA and the world, is to resign and go back to bankrupting contractors who work for him, but even they have caught on that he is not to be trusted.

"Allies that supported the US since 1941" this line alone stands out as an indicator of the lack of understanding of the poster. Just another anti-American post by a leftist.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Solinvictus said:

What does his home country have to do with the thorough and valid points of their post regarding US foreign policy. @ThaiFelix

Sky must be green again?

Plenty, as often the most virulent American haters don't like to discuss if they have reaped benefit from the USA, they hide either this fact, or the fact they come from absolute powerless and weakness, even for self defense, the question was posed to you? Are you this persons knight?

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Sujo said:

im sure you think its ok for the US to beg for other countries to helo with their wars.

My own view is that the USA should totally withdraw from Europe, and leave NATO, additionally that all forces should be pulled from Iraq and Afghanistan. Are we in agreement?

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, WalkingOrders said:

Just out of curiousity, do you think that Donald Trump is surrounded by people who support withdrawal? Is it your belief that one of the two parties in the USA support withdrawing? Do you think its the Democrats position? Have you ever listened to other anti-globalist nationalists or paleoconservatives who supported Trump? Do you have a general understanding of Trumps stated policy objectives and positions, as opposed to say Neoconservatives neoliberals? The two headed coin of the US foreign policy consensus? Have any understanding of the blowback Trump received from defense, and intel bureaucratic establishment for daring to challenge this consensus? You think all this argument and against Trump is simply about the man?  You  recall the backlash about claims that Trump was against NATO, or wanted total mideast withdraw? You think he operates unconstrained by the establishment. You see, the Left are the ones supporting this Neocons arose from the left , they brought the Iraq war, it is a consensus of policy elites. The policy you support is what its all about. You think a guy like Bernie, can control the monster? Or Warren...shes part of it. Trump is the only challenge to a think tank, elitist press, bureucratic agency monster... military/industrial/owned press complex in 25 years...

But you dont know that. You are against a guy who they accused of being a Russian spy why? For challenging long held assumptions on NATO, for giving even small consideration to changing relations with Russia, for challenging China. For exposing the intel community of the USA over their power... so powerful they tried to take him out. Now the ex intel heads work for the same press, as propagandists....but you think Trump is the bad guy?

Well then why has there been no withdrawel ? instead he gets deeper into the iraq quagmire

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

Russian hypersonic cruise missile.. mach 9    US still using museum grade slow 'tomohawk' easily shot down by cheap airdefenses.   Russian S-400 superior to Patriot , Egypt, Turkey, India, all lining up to get it, no one wants the patriot pos.  US has F-22, F-35 but they are only stealth if no eexternal fuel tank and minimal munitions, which makes them short range abd then they'll get hit on the ground by smethig liketheFateh-110.  After billions spent on US bases in gulf highly vulnerable, when the iranians attacked alasad the americans had to seek shelter in saddam era bunkers because they hadn't constructed their own.  US spent billions on uparmouring road vehicles, useless in conventional warfare.

And the source for the claim that Russia has hypersonic nuclear missiles is none other than Vladimir Putin. I guess for some people, he's a reliable source. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

Glad to hear it! please join me in my quest to have the USA withdraw all forces from the middle east, and Europe. And kindly don't ask for any assistance if you can help it. America First! 

You might first want to recruit Donald Trump. The US now has more forces in the region than it did when Trump took office.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

Well then why has there been no withdrawel ? instead he gets deeper into the iraq quagmire

Read my post again  and answer your own question. Please do not make me have to slow to a crawl here in my explanation of the concept of Presidential constraint.

10 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Read my post again  and answer your own question. Please do not make me have to slow to a crawl here in my explanation of the concept of Presidential constraint.

There is no constraint,he is the Commander IC.  He gives theorder and it has to be done.  He would not face a coup. He talks this talk because he knows the alt+right sentment is high amoung his supporters so he is leading you on, but ultimatly he is a deep state stooge.

Edited by pkspeaker
  • Haha 1