Taylor Swift discloses fight with eating disorder in new documentary

snoop1130

Taylor Swift discloses fight with eating disorder in new documentary

5224.jpg

Taylor Swift at the Miss Americana premiere at the Sundance film festival, 23 January. Photograph: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP

Taylor Swift has disclosed her experiences with an eating disorder in a new documentary.

In Miss Americana, which received its premiere at the Sundance film festival last night, Swift says that she would starve herself to the extent that she felt as if she might pass out during live performances.

The 30-year-old star said she would make a list of everything she ate, exercised constantly and shrank to a UK size two; she is now a size 10.

“I would have defended it to anybody who said ‘I’m concerned about you,’” she tells the film’s director, Lana Wilson.

Full Story: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/jan/24/taylor-swift-eating-disorder-miss-americana-documentary-sundance-film-festival-lana-wilson

• Sad 2

Does TVF have a button to ignore threads mentioning Kardashians and Swifts?

There's a fortune out there for anyone who can write an extension for Chrome, IE, and other browsers that would refuse to load any content that mentions X, Y and Z.  I know I'd spring a few bucks for it.

Edit:  Even more if it could block out "Greta"

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1