BANGKOK
overherebc

1500cc ecosport

1 hour ago, Martinpeter said:

I guess you are referring to a Ford Dealer in Pattaya?

They are all not as bad as this dealership? I have been having excellent service with my Ford Dealer in Bangkae! Even better service than i ever had in the past with my UK Ford Dealers were when i lived in the Uk!

I own an Ecosport and very happy with it? would like to upgrade to latest model! but not available in Thailand yet?

Ford Dealers in Bangkae offer every 3 months clean, wash, wax  and mop paint work for 400 baht! up to 5 years old!. It;s like new again at a great price!

don't tar all Ford Dealers please with the same brush?

communication is normally the problem, why people get so angry and complain!

Happy customer!

I just get pee- d off when a young so called car mechanic tries to BS me on things I know about cars and engines.

Looking at a 2nd hand car that had pale blue smoke coming out the exhaust and they tell you that's no problem, black smoke is ok. When you tell them it means worn valves or piston ring problems they will say not possible on this model.

Two main agents have tried to 'sell' parts that don't need replaced probably because they're on a bonus.

Mazda in Australia just got stuffed by the AAAA for charging people people for work that should have been covered by warranty.

So it's not just Thailand.

Doubt if you'll get an updated model in Thailand. I've been told they are not going to be continued.

Edited by overherebc

17 hours ago, overherebc said:

I just get pee- d off when a young so called car mechanic tries to BS me on things I know about cars and engines.

Looking at a 2nd hand car that had pale blue smoke coming out the exhaust and they tell you that's no problem, black smoke is ok. When you tell them it means worn valves or piston ring problems they will say not possible on this model.

Two main agents have tried to 'sell' parts that don't need replaced probably because they're on a bonus.

Mazda in Australia just got stuffed by the AAAA for charging people people for work that should have been covered by warranty.

So it's not just Thailand.

Doubt if you'll get an updated model in Thailand. I've been told they are not going to be continued.

You will laugh, our lad is a worrier, gets his bird to take his Honda Civic to the dealers for a check up near every month, for some daft reason. Of course the dealer has got wise to this.

His bird phoned Mrs.Trans saying they want 40,000bht to replace some electronic gadget, no idea what. I said what'a wrong with the car, nothing was the reply, I said tell her to bring the thing home.

I told the Mrs to tell the lad to "STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE HONDA"......🙄

12 minutes ago, transam said:

You will laugh, our lad is a worrier, gets his bird to take his Honda Civic to the dealers for a check up near every month, for some daft reason. Of course the dealer has got wise to this.

His bird phoned Mrs.Trans saying they want 40,000bht to replace some electronic gadget, no idea what. I said what'a wrong with the car, nothing was the reply, I said tell her to bring the thing home.

I told the Mrs to tell the lad to "STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE HONDA"......🙄

Yep fuse for the stereo is anywhere from 30,000 to 40,000 in some main dealers.

😆😆

• Haha 1