Planning Permissions Vacant Plot

Is someone here saying the ownership of local land remains unknown?  True that many 'owners' have bogus companies just to hide their names but if my local friend bought a property, i could not go  to the Provincial Land Office and learn this fact?

In the USA we can investigate the Property Title and find out 'who' owns the land.

Future plans for that land we cannot know.

Downsides occure, will it be in your lifetime, will it involve that parcel  of land?  If anything can go wrong it is very likely next door to your condo. I am an opptomist.

Edited by IAMHERE
weasel words added to deflect defamy

3 hours ago, chingmai331 said:

Is someone here saying the ownership of local land remains unknown?  True that many 'owners' have bogus companies just to hide their names but if my local friend bought a property, i could not go  to the Provincial Land Office and learn this fact?

In the USA we can investigate the Property Title and find out 'who' owns the land.

Future plans for that land we cannot know.

There is a land registry office at every Ampur. To check details of certain plots you need to be a lawyer with permission unless you are the owner I believe. Planning permission could be checked at local YOTHA office too I guess, but again would need similar credentials as above. 

Smart to inquire.   I have seen so many smaller condors overshadowed  by much taller.   Just the noise for years. But could lose view. breeze, po privacy, daylight, and lots of condo  value.  I'm not sure  I could ever  buy a condo  unless I knew my view was s as feel for  a few hundred meters or infinite.  

On 1/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, BigFun said:

There is a land registry office at every Ampur. To check details of certain plots you need to be a lawyer with permission unless you are the owner I believe. Planning permission could be checked at local YOTHA office too I guess, but again would need similar credentials as above. 

It is publicly available information. Land sizes and title deed numbers can be checked online.

You can go to any land office and get information on land, and the title deed but often they are not overly keen to assist and you normally have to pay a small fee of around 200 THB and get a receipt.

If its a corporation you can run a DBD check online to find the shareholders of the company.

Its possible to get they just make it difficult as its probably a pain up the ass for them.

23 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

You can go to any land office and get information on land, and the title deed but often they are not overly keen to assist and you normally have to pay a small fee of around 200 THB and get a receipt.

Note Land Office people, not every Ampur has a land office as indicated above

Ampurs will have Building permit applications though