Song refrain is "Waka-Waka-Waka-Wak!"

NotReallyHere

Can anyone tell me what this song is about?  What is the joke?  The song gets played every night at an outdoor food court near me.  The song is really a crowd favorite.  The women especially like it.  They laugh and get up to dance and tend to grind their hips more than usual (which gives me a clue about the song's subject matter).

I seem to remember a video that showed men running through the jungle or maybe farmers' fields.  Can someone link a YouTube video of the song or better yet, a transcript of the lyrics, so I can look into it some more?  When I google Waka-Waka, I only come up with some Shakira song...

Thanks!

Edited by NotReallyHere
spelling...

LOL I think I know which one you are talking about....is it this one by any chance?

Ngap tengap tengap tengap

Don't ask me for a translation if it is the one you were looking for....Girlfriend gone back home for the week ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Conno said:

LOL I think I know which one you are talking about....is it this one by any chance?

Ngap tengap tengap tengap

Don't ask me for a translation if it is the one you were looking for....Girlfriend gone back home for the week ????

No she hasn't.

Hold on OP, I'll ask her.

• Haha 1

My search showed something a little different than the OP's search.

Waka waka means Do it – as in perform a task.

This could be good next time my staff argue with me instead of doing ...... waka waka !

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, neeray said:

My search showed something a little different than the OP's search.

Waka waka means Do it – as in perform a task.

This could be good next time my staff argue with me instead of doing ...... waka waka !

Thanks, neeray!

My google search also turned up a go-go bar in Pattaya called Waka-Waka.  So it's the "Do It" go-go bar, I guess.  An appropriate name, I'm sure...

23 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I think I would prefer "Do Her" to "Do It".???? But each to their own.

You "think"...

But your tag line states: "It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Try "It",  you might like "It"...   A possible "portal of discovery" for you...

1 hour ago, NotReallyHere said:

But your tag line states: "It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

Did I theorize? I just stated a preference.????