U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

rooster59

12 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

Geez,  I wonder what other lies do you support.....the drama as you choose to label it, is the continual lies from Trump and his minions.  If you can't see the outrage in that, then you must be one of those deplorable's we are not supposed to talk about or you have Traumatic Brain injury

Which one is it ? 

I suppose you're one of those that gets a pass for being rude and insulting...fair enough.  No one trusts MSM when it comes to reporting on Trump as they always exaggerate and pick words that sound much worse than the reality. If you're near a large explosion you  will have your ears ringing and suffer concussion...it's pretty normal....have any of them gone into coma yet?

You just have to keep them under observation and see what happens. It wasn't like they were sitting out there playing bridge when the rockets hit them...they are military and everyone knows what that job's dangers are.Stop blaming Trump for everything.

7 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I suppose you're one of those that gets a pass for being rude and insulting...fair enough.  No one trusts MSM when it comes to reporting on Trump as they always exaggerate and pick words that sound much worse than the reality. If you're near a large explosion you  will have your ears ringing and suffer concussion...it's pretty normal....have any of them gone into coma yet? You just have to keep them under observation and see what happens. It wasn't like they were sitting out there playing bridge when the rockets hit them...they are military and everyone knows what that job's dangers are. Stop blaming Trump for everything.

Some were serious enough to have them sent to US for more attention.

But you know better.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Some were serious enogh to have them sent to US for more attention.

But you know better.

Thats because they have access to better care in the US rather than in Iraq.

Stop blowing things out of proportion as usual.

6 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Now go ahead and list how the accomplishments your cranium has produced other than anti trump bias. 

There's something to be said for tirelessly digging up links that bash Trump (usually from biased MSM sources).

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Yes bristolboy, I am sure your resume of accomplishments vastly surpass his. 

Runs over 500 companies, has over 20,000 employees, revenue of $650 million annually. 

Has guided the U.S. to the best economy in 50 years.  Record setting unemployment including the LOWEST unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Women in History. 

Now go ahead and list how the accomplishments your cranium has produced other than anti trump bias. 

Not many privileged kid got $60 million business headstart courtesy of daddy-o and numerous bail-outs. Honestly the question is really how he still managed to fail in some of his business ventures. Really not that smart. 

He also must thank Obama for inheriting a good economy and rising employment. 

4 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

You make every ones point for them, thank you

You don't get medevac'ed to the US for treatment of headaches 

Exactly. And now veterans are demanding an apology from the bone spur in chief. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, JHolmesJr said:

I suppose you're one of those that gets a pass for being rude and insulting...fair enough.  No one trusts MSM when it comes to reporting on Trump as they always exaggerate and pick words that sound much worse than the reality. If you're near a large explosion you  will have your ears ringing and suffer concussion...it's pretty normal....have any of them gone into coma yet?

You just have to keep them under observation and see what happens. It wasn't like they were sitting out there playing bridge when the rockets hit them...they are military and everyone knows what that job's dangers are.Stop blaming Trump for everything.

So why did Trump lie about it? I guess he doesn't agree with you about the risks that those in the military run.

23 hours ago, Thomas J said:

Has guided the U.S. to the best economy in 50 years.

lol the best economy for who? You mean for him and his rich friends. Oh well yeah, you certainly have made a very fine statement if that is what you mean. Not so much if you are anyone else. https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/income-inequality-reached-highest-level-ever-recorded-in-2018-2019-9-1028559996

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, Thomas J said:

Yes bristolboy, I am sure your resume of accomplishments vastly surpass his. 

Runs over 500 companies, has over 20,000 employees, revenue of $650 million annually. 

Has guided the U.S. to the best economy in 50 years.  Record setting unemployment including the LOWEST unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Women in History. 

It's hard to say where I'd be today if, like Trump,  I had a rich Daddy who repeatedly bailed me out of my flagrant errors of bad judgement. Also, hard to say where I'd be today if I had inherited in today's money, like Trump, the equivalent of 500 million dollars. 

34 U.S. troops should be good for at least 34 cruise missiles programed for some juicy cultural targets. Make that 68 cruisers at the targets in case a few don't make it. Maybe the Iranians can down one or two them if they have enough SAMs left over from the Ukraine Air boondoggle.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

34 U.S. troops should be good for at least 34 cruise missiles programed for some juicy cultural targets. Make that 68 cruisers at the targets in case a few don't make it. Maybe the Iranians can down one or two them if they have enough SAMs left over from the Ukraine Air boondoggle.

Drum beats from a warrior sitting behind a key board

We have our own John Bolton imitator here at Thai Visa 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

Drum beats from a warrior sitting behind a key board

We have our own John Bolton imitator here at Thai Visa 

Working on the 'stache as we write. What's your solution? Negotiate with the Islamic leaders that directed General Soleimani to launch multiple terror campaigns? Throw your keyboard at them (or your smart phone,  keyboard and all)?