Ex-immigration chief Surachate given stern warning by PM

rooster59

44 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

More likely to join Jeffry Epstein  ????

Epstein was dirty, Hakparn is not. To take him down would be just a little too obvious.

And then there's the risk of "that parcel being delivered" after his demise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, neeray said:

Epstein was dirty, Hakparn is not. To take him down would be just a little too obvious.

And then there's the risk of "that parcel being delivered" after his demise.

In cases like his the scum threaten the family to keep them in check. Firing off bullets into his car was also too obvious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

The RTP purchased a fleet of BMW on Prayut’s watch, but then again Prayut is signing off purchase orders for goodness knows how many millions of dollars for unnecessary submarines. I wonder if any Thai journalists have the balls to follow the paper trail for the BMW fleet purchase, they’re about 3 million just for the car !!

Following such a trail would lead the Journalist to death in a 50 Gallon Drum in a River or some other 'disappearing trick' !

Edited by trainman34014
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jvs said:

A lot of good posts so far but yours is one of the best so far.

Our big Joke is no joke to a lot of people,he knows something that

is scaring the hell out of them.

I am sure he is smart enough to have prove hidden away somewhere just in case he gets into an accident.

Things are really starting to heat up and as soon as the smog clears we can all

see what is really going on.

As a Farmer in recent Chiang Mai history said  ''Smog...what Smog, nobody told me about it' !

Edited by trainman34014
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I take that to mean Big Joke knows about some very dirty deeds and is being told to keep his trap shut about all of it. One wonders how far up the ladder the dirty trail leads?

How far down the ladder would be be less time consuming ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

The RTP purchased a fleet of BMW on Prayut’s watch, but then again Prayut is signing off purchase orders for goodness knows how many millions of dollars for unnecessary submarines. I wonder if any Thai journalists have the balls to follow the paper trail for the BMW fleet purchase, they’re about 3 million just for the car !!

subs?  just put windows in them and paint them yellow.  perfect tourist attraction.

Could it be the information obtained from SE Asian tourists traveling through immigration checkpoints are being kept for certain entities that want such information.

This biometrics story in Thailand may have something to do with that.

It's my view that these SE Asian countries are doing shady and corrupt dealings with the information obtained from foreign tourist's information including biometrics. Once this gets out, it should be quite interesting but who would oversee it?

Edited by Solinvictus