Ex-immigration chief Surachate given stern warning by PM

rooster59

Apparently nothing else to do with his time except reprimand a subordinate for telling the truth.  Pollution problems fixed.  Budget problems fixed.  Sputtering economy problems fixed.  High baht problems fixed.  Corruption problems fixed.  Economic inequality problems fixed.  So, spend your day on petty spats that accomplish nothing--but make people wonder why you keep BJ around in the first place.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I take that to mean Big Joke knows about some very dirty deeds and is being told to keep his trap shut about all of it. One wonders how far up the ladder the dirty trail leads?

Well, the statement was from.the PM and ex leader of the armed forces...how much higher CAN it go? 

• Like 2

IMO it’s improper to discipline a employee publicly in such a manner. If Big Joke has done something there should internal

Measure to take or if needed terminate.

My gut feeling is Big Joke ruffled some feathers..... now how can

He respect his superiors after this type of public browbeating...

• Like 1

I guess that BJ will travel to Australia, or some other western country, when the current crisis blows over and claim asylum on the grounds that he is likely to be killed if he returns to Thailand.

Remember that copper who exposed corruption high up in the system while investigating the people smuggling deaths in southern Thailand. He ended up seeking asylum in Australia. I wonder if he is still alive?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Logic would suggest, there's some relation between this little nugget and the news from yesterday regarding the demotion/sidelining of two deputy national police chiefs, including one I believe responsible for the BJ shooting investigation.

Wonder what it is exactly that the powers that be are trying so hard to hide from public view?

this is an interesting piece of news.

something stinks to the high heavens.

one question is, why was this warning given in public ?

why allow everyone to witness the sacking of the deputy police chief and then to know about this warning?

who else than Big Joke should heed the advice?

if something happens to BJ, is this to mean "I told you so" ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

In other words ,Don't talk about corrupt practices in the Immigration Dept.

regards Worgeordie

In other words don't talk about corrupt practices by anyone, Surachate knows too much.... he was moved to a position to be sitting near the PM so he could be watched.... now he's been told to keep quiet about what he knows about who!.

If Surachate ever spoke out and accused those of corruption it would be very hard to disprove as he knows what goes on and probably has the evidence to back it up!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I take that to mean Big Joke knows about some very dirty deeds and is being told to keep his trap shut about all of it. One wonders how far up the ladder the dirty trail leads?

Big Joke was warned by shots into his car door. There is definitely something going on in the background. He will be killed soon...

Strong words from the staunch supporter of both Prawatch and the convicted drug dealer with a ministerial duty in the Royal Thai government. I just wonder, what the latter two gentlemen have in hand to puppetmaster Prayut around like that.

The future will tell, the writing however is on the wall for a long time already so you do not want to bite the hand which feeds you. This has nothing to do with Surachet in particular; he is just a victim of his big mouth which - quite obviously - is not appreciated by one and all ......... 

The bottle neck is on top of the bottle ????