Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya: Sri Lankan tourist reports $700 theft after getting on back of Thai woman's bike

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Chaminda M., 36, said he was walking with a couple of friends near a market in central Pattaya when he was accosted by a woman on a motorcycle.

Yeah, but he sounds very trustworthy. 😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sri Lankan tourist reports $700 theft after getting on back of Thai woman's bike

he copped a feel and got charged for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else noticed the rise in petty theft here lately? 

 

Of course, it's the tourist's fault. Right? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the cop's smug face as he listens intently to this story of woe.  Now guess what action will be taken to bring the perp to justice.  Pattaya police are a disgrace to a nation which has these headlines just from today's BKK Post -

 

Five Sukhothai cops shifted after pub raid

Five cops demoted after pub raid

Chumphon police shifted after Halloween pub raids

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He got on the back

Does she have octopus tentacles to drive a bike while reaching behind herself to get to his bag?  how does he not notice this?

 

anyhow.  they found the 22,000, told him they found 1,000, gave him 100 and it's a mai bpen rai.

 

enjoy!!    

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Look at the cop's smug face as he listens intently to this story of woe.  Now guess what action will be taken to bring the perp to justice.  Pattaya police are a disgrace to a nation which has these headlines just from today's BKK Post -

 

Five Sukhothai cops shifted after pub raid

Five cops demoted after pub raid

Chumphon police shifted after Halloween pub raids

Wow, you have it bad,it’s a photo,I don,t see smug! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bronzedude said:

How do you accost somebody when they're sitting behind you on a motorbike? Did she have a midget with soft fingers hiding in her underwear? Where did a Sri lankan get  22000 baht anyway? 

He was holding the week's spending money for him and his 21 mates.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know they don’t work in Singapore or somewhere else they get paid reasonably well??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, amykat said:

How do you know they don’t work in Singapore or somewhere else they get paid reasonably well??

They weren't paid all that well in Saudi when I was there, and their vacations always meant going home to a family. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bronzedude said:

How do you accost somebody when they're sitting behind you on a motorbike? Did she have a midget with soft fingers hiding in her underwear? Where did a Sri lankan get  22000 baht anyway? 

Yes she (he) does have a soft small midget in her underwear. LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They weren't paid all that well in Saudi when I was there, and their vacations always meant going home to a family. 

So true, had to pay the agents fees first, but nice people and good workers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...