BANGKOK

Well, I'm finally so p'd off with my house slippers falling off my feet 'cos they have no backs that I want to buy some (UK style) new slippers here in Thailand. see image...If anybody knows where I can find a similar product preferably. but not necessarily, in Pattaya area, or even online from a supplier who ships to Thailand, please let me know. I've searched everywhere but so far with no success. Regards, bahtboy.

dr-keller-broderic-mens-checked-slip-on-full-slippers-black-p17909-111239_thumb.jpg

Last year I bought a pair of beach quick dry shoes for a trip to Ko Samui.  The shoes were perfect for the vacation.....in the water, on the beach, even on short shopping trips in touristy areas.   Back home, my pair of house VANS gave out and I needed something that was easy to put on, non slip, and light.  I broke out the beach shoes and they're perfect for the house, too.  

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/aqua-i657688409-s1278364503.html

• Like 1

Worth considering but not exactly what I envisaged.. Thanks, kokesaat.

I think the high back woollen type of slippers could be hard to find here. Here you are more likely to find house slippers that are easier to slip on and off.

Saw these on Lazada, any good ?

EA7B8965-9AAF-4BB3-A339-7FF983117CF2.thumb.png.f3dfa16ff3c818dc138c95e7c4c25393.png

Thanks but I've seen those many times. I particularly want ones with a back, as in image. I've looked long and hard with no success. Hence my post on this forum.

Coincidence!

I am going home to the UK in May for a holiday and just added house slippers to my notes list of what I need to buy when I am there 🙂.

If you'r not sorted by May, let me know.

Edit. Amazon.co.uk have many and ship to Thailand in about 10 days or so.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=house+slippers+for+men&crid=2H92S6H67K7TT&sprefix=house+slippers%2Caps%2C308&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_14

Edited by Saltire
  • Like 1

Chaps, the guy wants slippers with a back....

• Thanks 1

AliExpress and Wish have a few of the high backed style. Take a look.

DBC197AF-833C-4EB0-B53E-578444727F24.thumb.png.35d958c1105e5df46c5a552e4ad6ffbd.png

Some intedresting replies. I've looked on eBay and Alibaba and Lazada. I'm not ready to accept second best yet though.

Don't you think they will be way too hot here to wear enclosed?

Ok i'll be the quota-german in here, ever thaught of getting some proper birkenstock slippers? 

Most arent enclosed but i wouldnt know how you would slip out of them.

59 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

AliExpress and Wish have a few of the high backed style. Take a look.

DBC197AF-833C-4EB0-B53E-578444727F24.thumb.png.35d958c1105e5df46c5a552e4ad6ffbd.png

Fur lined slippers for Thailand?

Thanks. I just googled Birkenstock and was quite excited when I got a link to a UK site and found some Zedzzz, but when I attempted to purchase I got a message that they don't ship to Thailand. Back to square one!