Will we die due to boogers and sneezing?

Chrysaora

Yes.

I have often noticed and wondered about the nose picking here.  Totally accepted to dig for gold and look at it, flick it, or even eat it.  No shame.

Keep your mask on and touch nothing.  The rails on escalators are major bug carriers.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

Just now, bkk6060 said:

The rails on escalators are major bug carriers.

Yes, they are, but it only staves off the inevitable.  If you don't hold on and fall, you will end up in a hospital with a high likelihood of catching the virus or something else.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chrysaora said:

Yes, they are, but it only staves off the inevitable.  If you don't hold on and fall, you will end up in a hospital with a high likelihood of catching the virus or something else.

Ha.  

I usually lean my clothed backside against it not touching with hands.

But, I get your point.

2 minutes ago, Chrysaora said:

Don't forget the boogiewoman and the little kids who like to booger fidget and play with salad bars.

Dunno I rarely eat out, don't like crowds and at the moment steering clear of chinese people.????

16 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

We're all going to die............if it's not the Coronavirus, it will be PM2.5 inhalation and if it's not that it will be from a road accident or alcoholism or smoking or falling.   Life is full of risks. Taking sensible precautions is good, but these days everything is exaggerated to a ridiculous extent.

Agree with you.  Some of the posts on here are just dumb.  People basically hiding in their condo for weeks on end in fear of getting some virus... others cancelling trips to Chiang Mai because of it, or avoiding Chinese people, crowds, eating outside the house.

Don't these people realise that most accidents and up to 6000 deaths happen in homes!  So they are more in danger inside their house than going out for a meal in the city.  Also the common cold in more dangerous at the moment to life... with over 4,500 deaths from it in the USA alone per year, and influenza kills upwards of 500,000 people annually..... don't see those same posters so scared of these viruses to hide in their room...….

Edited by jak2002003
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes.

I have often noticed and wondered about the nose picking here.  Totally accepted to dig for gold and look at it, flick it, or even eat it.  No shame.

Keep your mask on and touch nothing.  The rails on escalators are major bug carriers.

Have you ever wondered what might be on the handles of supermarket trollies  ? Then after shopping into KFC for a hand held burger . Or reverse that , burger first , sticky fingers then the Lotus trolly.