Four injured in Patong Hill car collision

rooster59

Four injured in Patong Hill car collision

By The Phuket News

1579943078_1-org.jpg

The white Honda being driven by German tourist Marco Antonio that was one of the two cars involved in the crash on Patong Hill earlier today (Jan 25). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Four people emerged with minor injuries after a collision involving two cars on Patong Hill earlier this afternoon (Jan 25) that brought traffic to a stand-still.

Mr Marco Antonio, a 40-year-old German tourist, was driving alone in his rented white Honda when he collided with a grey rented Honda being driven by 38-year-old Thai national Miss Tananrat Sriboonyarux and her two passengers, who were both also Thai.

Police confirmed the four involved in the crash are safe and have been taken to Bangkok Hospital Phuket.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/four-injured-in-patong-hill-car-collision-74539.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-01-25

15 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Taking bets on which car that was?

I'm also curious to know ..
is it the vehicle driven by the German who was alone in his car
or rather the one led by a Thai lady busy chatting to the max with her two friends and certainly writing bulls.hit on her smartphone?

Yes, I am very curious ...:whistling:

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:06 PM, rooster59 said:

Mr Marco Antonio

A very "Italian name" who happens to have German nationality [both Euro countries drive on the right] involved with a Thai driven vehicle of female occupants [who sometimes drive on the left]... what could possibly go wrong ?

The normally instantaneous Eakkapop Thongtub was a bit slow on the scene this time - even the recovery truck beat him to it!

Mind you, a very minor ding by Patong Hill standards - and it's been so long since I've read a report like this that I thought they had built the tunnel!