Pattaya Origen clinic for medical cannabis oil THC and CBD, have you been there ?

gamesgplayemail

Not personally. I messaged them and they sounded very professional but another poster advised me in a DM that he went and they didn't give him CBD oil but instead tried to sell him everything else. He had a very negative experience and after that, I decided to cancel my appointment. 

But again...didn't go personally so no first-hand knowledge. If you go, I'd love to hear about your experience. 

• Like 1

I went and received the THC CBD 1:1 Mix. Everything included it was 4500 Baht including doctor, blood test, and oil. They are very nice, and it’s a nice office and process. They were out of pure CBD but they had the THC and the mix. I forget when they said the pure CBD would be available but it was pretty soon I think. Maybe call ahead if you want CBD only. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, FatVern said:

I went and received the THC CBD 1:1 Mix. Everything included it was 4500 Baht including doctor, blood test, and oil. They are very nice, and it’s a nice office and process. They were out of pure CBD but they had the THC and the mix. I forget when they said the pure CBD would be available but it was pretty soon I think. Maybe call ahead if you want CBD only. 

so you confirm that they also have pure THC ?

Which condition requires THC only without CBD ? I think I have it...

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, TeacherTango said:

Cheers for the update. How much do you get from each bottle and did you sample the product? 

Is it like 2 or 3 applications for 4500bt or can you see it lasting a while? 

thc is 5ml not sure how long it will last i would think month or more

I would like to know how much % THC is in it 

GPOCBD-960x540.jpg

5 hours ago, FatVern said:

Really appreciate the post.

So a 5ml bottle has 135mg of thc and 125mg of cbd (260gm of active ingredients) . 

I respect that there are doctors involved but if it's 4500bt  for that miniscule amount, it is prohibitively expensive in comparison to North American prices. 1000mg of CBD oil in California goes for about 1600bt so if my maths is correct...

AMERICA: 1.6bt per mg

Thailand: 17.3 bt per mg

Am I missing something here? A person with a tolerance for weed would need that entire bottle for 1 application. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FatVern said:

I only have the 1:1 Mix but this may give you some idea

6C2DD9AE-6908-4D52-9920-EE1E60AE7C53.jpeg

Hold on so THC one got less THC in it ?

1 drop = 1ml = 0.5mg THC?

and thc:cbd one in 1 drop got 27mg THC ? thats 53 x more ?

What im missing here

84697728_10159414598643206_5631270752956186624_o.jpg

Edited by Xaos

5 minutes ago, TeacherTango said:

According to Dr Google, 20 drops generally = 1 ml if that is the source of confusion. 

Still... Seems weaker (10mg/ml)

ok got ya u might be right, 10mg/ml

I get THC oil from this shop in BBK 1000 baht for a 5ml bottle and get couch lock from it although occasionally I get a bottle of dubious stuff.After initial consultation it can be ordered online.Find the clinic by typing “medical cannabis shop” into google maps.

1B392F6C-6FD5-47A1-BB69-573A565320C2.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I get THC oil from this shop in BBK 1000 baht for a 5ml bottle and get couch lock from it although occasionally I get a bottle of dubious stuff.After initial consultation it can be ordered online.Find the clinic by typing “medical cannabis shop” into google maps.

home made

2 hours ago, TeacherTango said:

Thanks for that information. Just for some perspective....would you be smoking the same number of cones if you it were straight green? Or would you say it's stronger/weaker using that oil/tobaccco mix?

For some reason I've always preferred to mix with some tobacco,probably due to nicotine addiction and it supposedly helps it burn better.I prefer to smoke heads much more than oil as I enjoy the taste much more than tobacco and oil.Tobacco also helps pad it out.With the oil you can obviously adjust the strength more readily by adding more or less oil.Haven't tried vaping yet,maybe one day.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

For some reason I've always preferred to mix with some tobacco,probably due to nicotine addiction and it supposedly helps it burn better.I prefer to smoke heads much more than oil as I enjoy the taste much more than tobacco and oil.Tobacco also helps pad it out.With the oil you can obviously adjust the strength more readily by adding more or less oil.Haven't tried vaping yet,maybe one day.

you think that we can put the oil in  a vaporizer ?

55 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

you think that we can put the oil in  a vaporizer ?

I'm under the impression that we could,in fact I remember somebody posted photos of some oil he got here and it came with a vap pen which was also in the photos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Result said:

I am interested in medical travel and I want to know your opinion. For example, I found here  bookimed more clinics for medical travel. I also want to try medical cannabis. Which doctor can help with this?

You should be able to find them at any of the cannabis clinics at the hospitals in the list on this site.

https://www.thaicbd.info/cannabis-clinic-thailand/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 7:57 PM, FarFlungFalang said:

This one from BKK seems a lot better (stronger THC) than the one from Pattaya...

And cheaper also.

Edited by rech
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, rech said:

This one from BKK seems a lot better (stronger THC) than the one from Pattaya...

And cheaper also.

It also seems a quite a bit stronger than now than when they first started selling it.Although it seems contrary to popular opinion Thais are capable of improvement sometimes.Happy blaze,I mean happy days!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:22 PM, FarFlungFalang said:

It also seems a quite a bit stronger than now than when they first started selling it.Although it seems contrary to popular opinion Thais are capable of improvement sometimes.Happy blaze,I mean happy days!

They will need more time to get better, but I am sure that after few years we will find very strong oil, official or not...

• Like 1

Yeah, Origene has a monopoly in Pattaya and there are currently issues on the supply side. So the oil is significantly lower strength, and much more expensive than what I'm used to. Call me a cheap charlie if you will....

I'm hoping once supply picks up and more clinics open their doors that the potency goes up, and the price goes down. 

• Like 1