Pattaya Origen clinic for medical cannabis oil THC and CBD, have you been there ?

gamesgplayemail

2 hours ago, TeacherTango said:

Yeah, Origene has a monopoly in Pattaya and there are currently issues on the supply side. So the oil is significantly lower strength, and much more expensive than what I'm used to. Call me a cheap charlie if you will....

I'm hoping once supply picks up and more clinics open their doors that the potency goes up, and the price goes down. 

Your not the only cheap charlie around these parts which is the only reason I don't have permanent couch lock.If the price drops to much I won't get any work done,but then I won't care but I will have to put up with an incessantly nagging wife! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/3/2020 at 6:56 PM, TeacherTango said:

Really appreciate the post.

So a 5ml bottle has 135mg of thc and 125mg of cbd (260gm of active ingredients) . 

I respect that there are doctors involved but if it's 4500bt  for that miniscule amount, it is prohibitively expensive in comparison to North American prices. 1000mg of CBD oil in California goes for about 1600bt so if my maths is correct...

AMERICA: 1.6bt per mg

Thailand: 17.3 bt per mg

Am I missing something here? A person with a tolerance for weed would need that entire bottle for 1 application. 

Looks similar to the wine markup then ! Walked past the place coincidentally on my afternoon stroll yesterday. 

23 minutes ago, balo said:

Some desperate people her, for that price I just continue with drinking apple juice.

Apple juice gives my athsma so does watermelon that's why I prefer cannabis,oh and welcome to our desperate little circle all,well most are welcome.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 2:54 PM, TeacherTango said:

Yeah, Origene has a monopoly in Pattaya and there are currently issues on the supply side. So the oil is significantly lower strength, and much more expensive than what I'm used to. Call me a cheap charlie if you will....

I'm hoping once supply picks up and more clinics open their doors that the potency goes up, and the price goes down. 

<deleted> ... I have my strains and quantum boards picked out and the wife and I are ready to go ... come on law makers, let us help the people!

On 2/19/2020 at 12:22 PM, FarFlungFalang said:

It also seems a quite a bit stronger than now than when they first started selling it.Although it seems contrary to popular opinion Thais are capable of improvement sometimes.Happy blaze,I mean happy days!

I am very dubious about the oil, who knows what they mix it with and even when they start releasing flower from the labs I would still be cautious, will they even flush out nutrients? As silly as it may sound I think you will get a better product if its grown with love by connoisseurs rather than by scientists and rice farmers just for cash. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, CraigInBangkok said:

As silly as it may sound I think you will get a better product if its grown with love by connoisseurs

Doesn't sound silly at all and I consider myself a connoisseur in hiding I would love to grow some product with love and affection.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Doesn't sound silly at all and I consider myself a connoisseur in hiding I would love to grow some product with love and affection.

Me too ... I have been doing lots of research over the last couple of weeks and things hav'nt really changed too much in the indoor growing scene over the past 20 years, plus it is much easier to find information now. The thing I was concerned about was heat and humidity but pretty sure I have that worked out now. Now just need the all clear/license from those in charge... I have gotten far to excited at the prospect and now feel like a kid trapped in a never ending christmas eve.

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Me too ... I have been doing lots of research over the last couple of weeks and things hav'nt really changed too much in the indoor growing scene over the past 20 years, plus it is much easier to find information now. The thing I was concerned about was heat and humidity but pretty sure I have that worked out now. Now just need the all clear/license from those in charge... I have gotten far to excited at the prospect and now feel like a kid trapped in a never ending christmas eve.

Yeah that's exactly how it feels.Only one week until March then we may find that everything has be put on hold for this bloody virus.Although it might provide some distraction from all the negative news,it's hard to predict anything in this country which I guess is part of it's charm.I've stopped all my research as it's too painful.I'm ready!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, CraigInBangkok said:

I am very dubious about the oil, who knows what they mix it with and even when they start releasing flower from the labs I would still be cautious, will they even flush out nutrients? As silly as it may sound I think you will get a better product if its grown with love by connoisseurs rather than by scientists and rice farmers just for cash. 

The only weed that grows well in Thailand, are the normal Landrace strains.

All the hybrids are very delicate and hard to grow in this climate.

You'd need air-con and humidity control.

Not to mention the soils and nutrients are very hard to source.

(So a friend tells me)

Although Lazada does sell the 'Mars Hydro' range of kit.

Delivered in 'discreet' packaging.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

Just now, FarFlungFalang said:

Yeah that's exactly how it feels.Only one week until March then we may find that everything has be put on hold for this bloody virus.Although it might provide some distraction from all the negative news,it's hard to predict anything in this country which I guess is part of it's charm.

stimulate the economy? thats what i am holding onto anyway

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

(So a friend tells me)

I think not so difficult ... I will be going with an air exchange and keep the outside of my tent temperature controlled... extractor, humidifier and de-humidifier on controllers and already have nutrient mixes and microorganisms selected. 

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

already have nutrient mixes and microorganisms selected

Most are prohibited from import to Thailand, I've not found anywhere to buy them.

Link to seller please.

Seeds, lights, grow-tents all easily available.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

(So a friend tells me)

Delivered in 'discreet' packaging.

I've seen some of those Mars light and LED lights I would love to do a comparison with everyday fluros which I have used once as I've only grown under lights once.

In my research I came across some sativa strains with high THC yields some even claiming to be Thai strains but of much beefier quality.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most are prohibited from import to Thailand, I've not found anywhere to buy them.

Link to seller please.

hmmm ... i did'nt think of that but its just a mixture of powers not advertised for pot growing .... let me create an amazon account without a vpn and i will let you know.

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

In my research I came across some sativa strains with high THC yields some even claiming to be Thai strains but of much beefier quality.  

For Landrace strains, I just asked a local, they're all growing some in their gardens.

I also picked some seeds out of the last bag I had in Saigon.

7 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I've seen some of those Mars light and LED lights I would love to do a comparison with everyday fluros which I have used once as I've only grown under lights once.

If you get the right led it will outperform hid/hps lamps which i used in the past...will kick any fluros @rse 

EDIT: look into led quantum boards ... you want about 500watt((true output) don't be fooled by them advertising 3000w in their name) for 4' x 4' space 

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

hmmm ... i did'nt think of that but its just a mixture of powers not advertised for pot growing .... let me create an amazon account without a vpn and i will let you know.

Good luck, they definitely won't allow FloraGro or Fox Farm and associated products into the country.

And they don't appear available in China who'll ship anything they have unchecked by customs.

CalMag is locally available.

Shopee have some but at 6,000bht for 500ml ($30 on Amazon).

https://shopee.co.th/Grow-Big-Plnt-Food-1pt-by-Fox-Farm-i.137888335.3817875166

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Good luck, they definitely won't allow FloraGro or Fox Farm and associated products into the country.

And they don't appear available in China who'll ship anything they have unchecked by customs.

i am looking at jacks 15 0 0 + 5-12-26 + calMag -- a 3 2 1 ratio, the jacks have all the micro nutrients aswell

Just now, BritManToo said:

Essentially, you'll be restricted to local products like this

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/wesco-30-20-10-te-1-i294906795-s495848547.html

I think it should be easy enough to mix the NPK ratio you want ... its the calcium, magnesium and micros you would need to mix and fanny about with 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Looks like you are right ...No jacks! ... but it does seem like a shipping forwarder may be possible...will have to look at that if the time comes

Edited by CraigInBangkok

Found additional information about the GPO CBD oil.

The picture says per 1ml it contains 100mg CBD.

Price I got from another source, the 10ml is 2,000 Baht, 30ml 6,000 Baht.

Very expensive compared to imported products.

gpo_cbd.JPG

1 hour ago, CLW said:

Found additional information about the GPO CBD oil.

The picture says per 1ml it contains 100mg CBD.

Price I got from another source, the 10ml is 2,000 Baht, 30ml 6,000 Baht.

Very expensive compared to imported products.

gpo_cbd.JPG

Differs somewhat from the documentation;

6C2DD9AE-6908-4D52-9920-EE1E60AE7C53.thu

Though of course that refers to the 1:1 product.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Like 1

In Thailand I figure you'd probably want to go with an LED light to control temperature and a dehumidifier if you are using imported strains. Theyd be the 2 biggest considerations if you aren't used to local conditions. 

Otherwise I'm sure you can use cocopeat and the Nutrients aren't anything special. The nutrients can't make the yield but can certainly break it if you are heavy handed. It comes down to air flow, heat, humidity, wattage, pot size, water ph and ec, a reliable timer and reticulation system and of course strain. 

But yeah dont stress over the nutrients. All the fancy bottles of bud booster or root stimulator are all hype. You just need a standard hydro mix for grow phase, bloom phase and maybe some pk to add volume a few weeks into bloom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Topic is about:

Pattaya Origen clinic for medical cannabis oil THC and CBD, have you been there ?

It is not about growing plants, please stay on topic

Perhaps split off the grow topic into it's own thread :).  I'm sure the growing plants thread would have a bit of interest.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to checking this place out on 11/03/20 and was given a 5ml bottle of 1:1 THC/CBD mix. 

The place looks a million dollars and everyone is professional etc....but lets be real,  none of us really care about that type of thing. 

As for my review....it works as advertised but the potency is too low. I don't have a tolerance and I did it in the way they suggested by putting it under the tongue. I used 4 drops (they recommend one) and I'd say my level of buzz was 4/10. Comfortable and chilling but not exactly reaching for the doritos. 

The price for the medical certificate, blood test and 5ml bottle was about $4300 bt.

Anyways, while I'm complaining about the horrible price to potency ratio...perhaps someone could advise where I could get a cheaper, more potent alternative (preferably by line and post) now that I have a medical certificate that proves I need. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1