Pattaya Origen clinic for medical cannabis oil THC and CBD, have you been there ?

gamesgplayemail

1 hour ago, TeacherTango said:

I finally got around to checking this place out on 11/03/20 and was given a 5ml bottle of 1:1 THC/CBD mix. 

The place looks a million dollars and everyone is professional etc....but lets be real,  none of us really care about that type of thing. 

As for my review....it works as advertised but the potency is too low. I don't have a tolerance and I did it in the way they suggested by putting it under the tongue. I used 4 drops (they recommend one) and I'd say my level of buzz was 4/10. Comfortable and chilling but not exactly reaching for the doritos. 

The price for the medical certificate, blood test and 5ml bottle was about $4300 bt.

Anyways, while I'm complaining about the horrible price to potency ratio...perhaps someone could advise where I could get a cheaper, more potent alternative (preferably by line and post) now that I have a medical certificate that proves I need. 

Cheers. 

Page 1 of this thread post 15.It’s 1000 baht for 5ml bottle.My tolerances are down but I know it’s good maybe not really good,but good enough to give me couchlock.Type in “medical cannabis shop” into google maps to get the location.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 3:53 PM, TeacherTango said:

I finally got around to checking this place out on 11/03/20 and was given a 5ml bottle of 1:1 THC/CBD mix. 

The place looks a million dollars and everyone is professional etc....but lets be real,  none of us really care about that type of thing. 

As for my review....it works as advertised but the potency is too low. I don't have a tolerance and I did it in the way they suggested by putting it under the tongue. I used 4 drops (they recommend one) and I'd say my level of buzz was 4/10. Comfortable and chilling but not exactly reaching for the doritos. 

The price for the medical certificate, blood test and 5ml bottle was about $4300 bt.

Anyways, while I'm complaining about the horrible price to potency ratio...perhaps someone could advise where I could get a cheaper, more potent alternative (preferably by line and post) now that I have a medical certificate that proves I need. 

Cheers. 

I’ve read online that vape is the most effective delivery mechanism but since that is illegal in Thailand I’m not sure if there is some way to mimic that. Also, if you are after the high you should probably get the pure THC version. They have that as well. 

Edited by FatVern
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ian Pazgon said:

The medical certificate will only cover GPO issued Cannabis Oils and if this was your first visit, the certificate will expire in 1 month if you don't follow-up. If you expressed mild symptoms, you will get mild strength oils. The oils work as advertised and are prescribed according to the symptoms reported. Maybe if you had requested "reaching for doritos results" then another strength of oil may have been prescribed to you ????

What are you waiting to sell the pure THC as BKK shops sells ? 

your GPO $hit is <deleted>, no potency, overpriced. try better and you will make more $$$

also, you should offer the medical certificate when you already chea... sorry charge people 2500 for a vial.

Edited by rech
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, rech said:

Does BKK Indra shop still delivers to your home ?

have you found better / stronger / higher ?

Yes they deliver by Kerry express and once in their system can be ordered using the LINE app and depositing the money into their bank and it's been very efficient.Often next day delivery if ordered earlier in the morning.I have tried a private source that I can't name that is stronger.Maybe when the new laws are sorted stronger oil may become available.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

This is garbage! Could not get a fly high on the whole bottle!

So you've tried it then?Do you have access to some better stuff if so could you please share.Also remember I haven't smoked with anything resembling enough to reduce my tolerance like it was 20 years ago so it does alright for me.How is you tolerances?I also tried the ingesting method and it didn't work so I smoke it as the burning process seems much better as the research seems to suggest.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 2:16 PM, MyTHaiMyKe said:

This is garbage! Could not get a fly high on the whole bottle!

Try more...

some bottles are not as strong as others.

Trust me, it works, even for someone who has been smoking hard stuff the last 20 years...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ReLo said:

Try more...

some bottles are not as strong as others.

Trust me, it works, even for someone who has been smoking hard stuff the last 20 years...

I've also found that some bottles seem less potent and always stipulate I want the strong stuff.Bloody hell now I've started thinking about ordering some more,maybe I'll have to unfollow this thread.

• Haha 1